Resolved Manwha where mc watched dramas/movies at x2 speed.

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
Hey guys I’m trying to remember this one manwha.

All I could remember was the mc was addicted to watching dramas since he came to the human world. He liked watched everything at x2 times speed then realized it’s better watch at normal pace because he was left with trash shows and movies.

He’s like a prince and master martial artist? Transmigration story. He went through a portal and came to earth. He’s a martial artist. One of his followers went before him and ended up having a wife and kid.

‘the girl and him are like siblings. lol I love it. The mom and daughter know that mc is not a nephew of the husband. Husband also runs a construction company too. They look like gangsters tho which is hilarious].

oh yeah when he went through the portal the mages made he fought a god in there get to earth. In doing so, he’s stripped of a majorate of his power through crossing worlds.

he ends up in a subway and meets some homeless ppl and start drinking.

Last edited:

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
Huh, is it survival story of a sword king?
No he was from earth and then got trapped in that other world.

the one im looking fir is MC traveling to modern earth but it’s effected by dungeons and there’s not much ki engergy on earth.
EDIT:
’I found it!’ thx to a Nuffian on SHF’s sister fourm.

The Heavenly Demon Lord Who Doesn't Want to Level Up

Last edited:

BernKatstel

Witch of miracles/Miracle feline
No he was from earth and then got trapped in that other world.

the one im looking fir is MC traveling to modern earth but it’s effected by dungeons and there’s not much ki engergy on earth.
EDIT:
’I found it!’ thx to a Nuffian on SHF’s sister fourm.

The Heavenly Demon Lord Who Doesn't Want to Level Up
:blobtaco: