Recommendations Mc and group coordination?

Dirka

Hello! I'm looking for an anime/manga/light novel/novel that has elements of great coordination or combat that revolves around it. For example, it could be that combat is based around music or people having to play off of eachoter, like combos or helping perform moves.
I'd extra love ones with elements from videogames (Especially levels!), isekai elements, female protagonist, betrayal and long stories!
It's fine if the story doesn't include any of the extra elements, as long as it includes the main one I'm looking for! Thanks for reading

hauntedwritings

The only one I can think of to be honest is Two as One Princesses. I haven't read all that much, but mostly there is little or no playing off eachother in novels in the way you think, as far as I've noticed anyway.

DubstheDuke

I'll take this opportunity to shamelessly self promote. My story has 5 protagonists who have been forced to work together, 3 of them are female, and it's an isekai based around leveling and computer/system based abilities. So it fits most of your requirements. Click the banner underneath if interested. And it involves revenge and long story, so yeah.

vic20

Hello! I'm looking for an anime/manga/light novel/novel that has elements of great coordination or combat that revolves around it. For example, it could be that combat is based around music or people having to play off of eachoter, like combos or helping perform moves.
I'd extra love ones with elements from videogames (Especially levels!), isekai elements, female protagonist, betrayal and long stories!
It's fine if the story doesn't include any of the extra elements, as long as it includes the main one I'm looking for! Thanks for reading

Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica​