MC summons a familiar from another world...

Aiyoki

In an effort to prove his superiority over his fellow students MC attempts to summon a humanoid familiar instead of the widely typical animal/spirit familiars.

He manages to succeed and summons a Japanese male who upon being summoned by the MC, becomes a female of a "less respected" human race from MC's world.

This summoned person possesses pinkish colored blood that exhibits healing qualities when extracted and used to treat others.

Ps... Was reading this novel series but I lost my bookmark for it when I had to reformat my PC. I don't remember what the series was called... :blob_teary:

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
In an effort to prove his superiority over his fellow students MC attempts to summon a humanoid familiar instead of the widely typical animal/spirit familiars.

He manages to succeed and summons a Japanese male who upon being summoned by the MC, becomes a female of a "less respected" human race from MC's world.

This summoned person possesses pinkish colored blood that exhibits healing qualities when extracted and used to treat others.

Ps... Was reading this novel series but I lost my bookmark for it when I had to reformat my PC. I don't remember what the series was called... :blob_teary:
Lol this novel seems fucked up imagine being summoned with healing pink blood its asking for i to get lock up and meating the isekai equivalent of mengele

Aiyoki

Daybreak! That's it!

Although that looks like something a little different than the original?

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
Author mentions it's a rewrite and the last upload for the book was in the blog about a week ago.

Aiyoki

So I've noticed. I'll give the rewrite a read at some point now that I've found it :blob_cookie: