Media needs to change or eat shit version 1

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
I am an asshole fifteen year old boy, who liked making fun of stuff even myself, and this will be long so grab a popcorn. TV needs to die and I will show you why.

Exhibit One: Creative Bankruptcy

This will pop up a lot but let me get to my first piece of evidence - https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...ck-director-184646376.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall - The creator of Bojack Horseman decided to make a series, which is an animated golden girls, however it is just taking a golden girls episode and insert it over the animation, but it's in the future where the Golden Girls finds the fountain of youth, One of the strengths of the golden girls was the relatable this shit isn't relatable it continues, They also plan to add more LBGTQ+ voices, remember that a series about four heterosexual baby boomers.

To add more creative bankruptcy here is the 2022 movie list - https://www.imdb.com/list/ls079056302/ most of these are sequels to other movies, or MCU movies and I'll get to the MCU later.

This has been a problem since 2016, but it wasn't as bad as it is now. Hollywood do you need new writers, they call these reboots reimagining and original but this shit ain't original. How many times will they make a new Star Wars and/or A Sequel to a well liked movie.

Exhibit Two: Faggogedon

So many fucking blacks, women, gays, and cripples in movies, as a Black person I will not immediately like Black Panther because it's black. Comic books died because of this bullshit, media has done this time and time again, and Hollywood acts like minority groups have only popped into existence, which is arguably worse and when you don't like thier New Ghostbusters and/or New Star Wars they call you a bigot Disney does not care about you Disney is a corporation infact I have proof

1657902617337.png

Noticed something the left is the Chinese one, and the right is the American one it seems as if the blackey got shrunk this is because China is kinda known for not really liking Black People that much, kind of like your white friends racist grandma, this is actually the only change done to the poster. Disney or Dreamworks doesn't give a shit about you, Companys need to stop this pride shit and just write good stories. Notice China that is foreshadowing.

Exhibit Three: Laziness

Pure fucking Laziness there is a reason why sloth is one of the seven deadly sins - How many times will EA release the exact same games, but with new roster FIFA and Madden are two primary examples, I get how humans are lazy, but when you are paid to make a profit for this it get's incredibly annoying, EA may be the biggest case of corporate laziness, but we have Bethesda who releases the buggest games with brilliant Todd Howard saying "It just works" and "The fans will fix Bethesda's games, I shouldn't have to fix the fucking game for you, maybe if Bethesda hasn't been using the same game engine since 1997 it would work. Why is nintendo doing this to pokemon pokemon games use to take 4 years apart gen 8 and gen 9 are two years apart a case of mass production, and as someone who has grown up with pokemon for all years of my life even middle school I do not like this - and Sega oh boy, Fucking Sega - Have you seen the Sonic Colors rerelease it is so trash

and Sonic Frontiers oh boy its just a big open field just another boring open world game

Part Two will soon be released and will be an update and part two will mention China so be ready for that, also check out my book Voting Battle with Animals Episode One is terrible, but Episode Two is Fantastic - Voting ends in two days Every episode a team is put up for elimination and the viewers vote for who they want eliminated.

And uhh wait for Part Two IG.

Amok

grblbrbl
i like shit shovel it right in 'ere CONSUME DONT ASK QUESTIONS JUST FUCKING CONSUME

ymad i found out your school and I'm sending this thread to your principal

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
just mentioning the quiet 9th/10th grader should be enough
I mean ngl that is kinda me the Quiet kid, with dark circles around his eyes, Super Sarcastic and is super Edgy and offensive, Likes to Draw and write stories, doesn't get along with peers - Yep School Shooter Signs.

Either that or i have a good day and I'm jumping and dancing around like a fucking retard - and is not quiet and I'm flirt with every girl I see

D

Deleted member 54065

It all boils down to one word: money.

Before I love anime/manga for giving some unique/fresh take on some of the most common genres. Nowadays, it's like a huge photocopy machine.