Writing Prompt Medieval fantasy: What are your plans for a devoting slave?

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
So assuming you are someone with mid-level power in the political landscape + some wealth, you woke up the day you isekai-ed and found you had a devoting slave (boy, girl, man, woman, furry... whatever you have in mind). What plans do you have for this slave? I am not talking about short-term plans. I am talking about both short-term and long-term here. What do you want in the next 10+ years for this slave? As detailed a plan as possible so that we can have something to discuss.

Please explain the context of the world you are in too (be it western medieval fantasy, eastern medieval fantasy, or middle-east, etc.). Just give us some world building.

This is a prompt because I want to see some long discussion. Otherwise, I would have put this in General Chat, so please give this a lot of thought.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
So assuming you are someone with mid-level power in the political landscape + some wealth, you woke up the day you isekai-ed and found you had a devoting slave (boy, girl, man, woman, furry... whatever you have in mind). What plans do you have for this slave? I am not talking about short-term plans. I am talking about both short-term and long-term here. What do you want in the next 10+ years for this slave? As detailed a plan as possible so that we can have something to discuss.

Please explain the context of the world you are in too (be it western medieval fantasy, eastern medieval fantasy, or middle-east, etc.). Just give us some world building.

This is a prompt because I want to see some long discussion. Otherwise, I would have put this in General Chat, so please give this a lot of thought.
:blob_reach: We have no slaves here. We have serfs.

ACertainPassingUser

For the sole purpose of removing slavery from this world, wage war against every country and kingdom possible.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Travel the world with her at my side, maybe get myself more devoted slaves and provide them a good life.

I am smart enough to realize that one, isekaid man won't make a dent in an established practice. Not that slavery is gone from today's word either. That's a naive look.

So, I would focus on myself and my slaves and have a good life. That's it.

Before anyone comes up to me and says, why wouldn't I free them, the reason is simple.

• No info about the backstory of the institution
  • What if some species are slaved on sight and runaway members are hunted?
  • What if you can't legally free them?
And those are just the top of my head.

Edit:

I know OP wanted us to give a detailed description, but I just say it would be the same as shield hero. Not 2nd season, though. Way better.

Epithet

The scenario I imagine is a world of fantasy - Magical arts, runes, ancient magicks, the whole lot.

In my ideal world, which this is, this slave is a male, firm muscular build, exactly six feet in height, short hair, small and or no genitals. This is for peak combat efficiency, being entirely muscular without the extra weaknesses brought by an enlarged groin region.

Next, I shall work him effortlessly with manual labor tasks, easing him into being used to exhaustion, and so he can maintain my lands while I research magic. I shall tread through the lot of potential magicians, rooting out those who appear to be down on their luck and/or bullied in search of those carrying the 'Protagonist' aura, which will heavily increase work speed.

Then, after acquiring an appropriate magically-gifted workforce, I shall further my research in the department of Runes and magical arts revolved around grafting. With this knowledge, I must prepare my Slave for his transformation process, using a mixture of advanced applications of healing magic and mediocre levels of light magic to remove his bones slowly but surely, replacing his weak, natural bones with ones made more efficient, made from a powerful metal alloy I must've acquired in my time researching.

With his enhanced body, I shall begin the process of skin-grafting - using the same applications of healing and light magics to ease his pain as I slowly remove his skin, patching it up with layers of stronger, superior skins I acquire from across the world by buying exotic creatures. After he is done, he should look monstrous - but not enough. I then begin replacing his muscular systems - but before I do it to him, I test this process on many slaves I buy with money, before performing it with him.

I primarily use orc muscles for their general strength, but in sensitive spots I substitute it for troll muscle, which is stretches and regenerates easier than orc muscle while still being strong. I will also then remove all of his hair because his body shall have a higher heat generation from his layers, and then comes the next step - advanced grafts.
I begin the process of adding another pair of arms - identical to his own already incredibly powerful arms - to his upper-back, taking the time to properly route his nervous system for peak efficiency - and I'll do the same to legs, but only at the knee. With his new form, I shall remove one whole layer of grafted skin and begin carving runes into his body, drying up his blood faster using fire magic to ensure the outline of his grafts will be there for years at a minimum - then I re-apply the layer of skin I removed.

Now, comes the final enhancement - I shall temporarily remove his rib-cage, closing up all the gaps to accommodate his new biology - and to carve an intricate series of runes that will create a massive beam of powerful, ancient magic upon being activated. I slip it back into his chest, and modify his biology once more so the skin and muscle covering his new rib-cage can be pulled back at will.

I name him 'Groddie', and then I begin the process of mass-producing his existence.