Meeting Future couple self after Summoned in magic world

ACertainPassingUser

I have an interesting scenario by combining some popular cliches and current trend. Especially from Ideal sponger life, ReZero arc 3 and Mushoku Tensei Future diary.
---------------------------

MC is another beta male that were growing to be alpha. He is summoned into kingdom for whatever reason, either to fight potential demon king or something.

He had magic just like anyone else in the world, and the women who summon him (either court magician, princess, etc.) Is the unexpected perfect honey trap for him. So it's l̶u̶s̶t̶ love as first sight. But the girl is simply not too interested (realtionship noob).

One day, MC and the girl train magic in secret courtyard. Not long after that, there's suddenly a strange portal (in the air/ground, choose).

There's a man that look like older MC with Torn and bloodies shirts princess carrying a dead women in his arms. His eyes full of hatred and vengeance, and The women in his arm has similar clothing and hairstyle to the Girl MC likes.

Apparently MC came from future after escaping the whole conspiracy against them both. MC is forced to train while playing magic guerrilla warfare, where his potential really shine especially with his adeptness. they manage to be couple in love, after the girl opening up and confession.

The beta boy became a Man, and the girl became a Woman. but in the end, the Women died after some years. The MC blame himself for not strong enough to protect her, but probably it's just his delusions and her death is something else.

In the end, MC finally able to find some time travel magic and manage to go back in time.
------------
Task :
Write the meeting scene and dialogue between MC and girl against the Future MC and the dead women.

And write how you think the scene would develop afterwards. Whether the Beta relationship against his future Alpha self is going to be good or just full of conflict.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I remember writing these idea at some point but its just fantasy to isekai magic mesh mech base where mc's friend had killed mc's girl and created a portal where both were sent to a fantasy mech world.

Mc then meets a girl from some tribe which she soon bring back the warmth of the MC's heart but then they got attack by the empire run by MC's friend. Empire soldier cornered the MC using a mech and threw the mc over which ended up finding an ancient mech that binds with the MC and destroys the soldier and saving the tribe.

There, I didn't finish writing the story mostly because my mind wasn't detailed at the time and there were too many plot holes I made that i ended up scrapping the next volume.

There were some ideas which the MC's friend was actually a time traveller which he sends his son(that would soon turn out to be him) and ended up repeating the same timeloop over and over. The MC was suppose to stop the never ending loop but realises that if he did it, he would never arrive this world and the tribe girl he had fallen in love would never exist in his life.

At such a dilemma, the girl sacrifices her life for him by pushing him into the portal and tells him that the timeloop must end.

In the end, mc kills the friend's son before meeting the child MC and the two world's were at peace. MC and the previous heroine ends up dating but then a sudden portal appears and a princess then appeared, asking help to save her kingdom which both the MC and the princess lock eyes and soon realizes that it was actually the tribe girl.

This idea was something I thought up 8 or 9 and it was just on my edge years so I dunno if this story still holds up.

The novel is actually available on Wattpad but the rest of the story wasn't written, its short and my writing skills are so bad that I wasted a good potential novel over my bad writing skill.