Mercy's Introduction to the community! :)

Mercyque

Hello my name is Mercy and I'm looking forward to being a more active member of this community.

My favorite hobbies are card/board games, anime, reading and art browsing.

I enjoy reading trans fiction as I'm part of that demographic.

My pronouns are She/Her and I'd like to get to know the community better.

Thanks for having myself!

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Hello my name is Mercy and I'm looking forward to being a more active member of this community.

My favorite hobbies are card/board games, anime, reading and art browsing.

I enjoy reading trans fiction as I'm part of that demographic.

Thanks for having myself!

:blob_evil_two: I like clear pronouns. Makes everything so much easier.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
oh thank god you use the normal. I mean I don't mind even if people want to identify as a fucking can of Pringles, but I don't want to change my whole pronoun game for them.

Anyway since you're a woman I'm obligated to hit on you at least once, so here it goes.

...Hey baby. I might have to change my name to Christopher Columbus, cuz I can't wait to explore your body.

Alright I'm done. Feel free to use that one, by the way. I have it trademarked but it'll be our secret. That aside, welcome! Dont listen to none of these assholes calling this place a hive of scum and villainy. They are not but liars. Bitter wretches who wish to bring down the good name of us fine, upstanding citizens.

Just ignore them and you'll have a great time. Lots of trans stuff here for you to read too, I think. I don't read that stuff myself but I've seen quite a few stories like that updated here often enough.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Welcome to ScribbleHub, a place where degenerates can post their novels and or read them.
see, like this guy. Dont listen to this guy. He mocks what he doesn't understand. Pfft. Degenerates...merely slightly perverted, nothing more

Mercyque

I like all forms of humor so long as people co-exist. And thanks for liking my profile image. I aspire to be adorable.

I'm currently helping out story makers and artists as well as average users of the site. But am doing my best to help people in other avenues.