Midnight's AI Imagery Thread

issus with new ui ?? or theme ? i use the official one with the kitchen theme but there was an error with it today when they updated it so now running on full base UI now ...
no im using a new gui (comfyui). it gives you more freedom so more options. problem was i couldnt duplicate automatic1111 results. i think i found the issue now though

Midnight-Phantom

( Enigmatic-Entity )
you need a whole lot of knowledge about models .. lora.. vae and the whole process to use that .. if you know them it's easy I heard .. with multiple new things like you can choose vaes to save or can create complex picks too ..

you need a whole lot of knowledge about models .. lora.. vae and the whole process to use that .. if you know them it's easy I heard .. with multiple new things like you can choose vaes to save or can create complex picks too ..
eeh i'll keep bashing my head till it works

Midnight-Phantom

( Enigmatic-Entity )
it's kinda like how you edit 3d videos you know .. like layers and passthrough.. but way too complex tho perfect for those who wanna do very complex things or like use it to create new models, train Loras, that stuff...
eeh i'll keep bashing my head till it works

too complex for mah brain ..