Recommendations Milf isekai

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
Truck-sama brings fem protag to the world of a popular novel. Protag became the young widow that will turn minor villainess that the male lead of the novel will be forced to marry.

To avoid the bad future of the male lead, protag decided to be the mother figure of the now ten years old male lead instead.

Male lead will romance her later on though.

Any suggestion? Anything almost similar is ok.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Truck-sama brings fem protag to the world of a popular novel. Protag became the young widow that will turn minor villainess that the male lead of the novel will be forced to marry.

To avoid the bad future of the male lead, protag decided to be the mother figure of the now ten years old male lead instead.

There isn’t.

Attachments

• 6CBFB3D8-F418-42E0-B6C4-35FB1D279E63.jpeg
    6CBFB3D8-F418-42E0-B6C4-35FB1D279E63.jpeg
    36.1 KB · Views: 63

Foxxy

he tries to romance her but fails, keep it yuri all the way through

Beeteetee

I was originally reading this as two different people, male lead's father and the male lead.

Kinda like the manwha, "I Raised Cinderella Preciously".

Then I reread it to see if it's a viable premise to work with.

That's when it clicked - you're wanting a novel in the perspective of a shota groomer using the reason that they're gonna marry anyways and she gotta avoid her bad ending so brainwashing is needed and what better way than being momma like to her future fiance?

I'm not seeing how exactly this helps her.

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
I was originally reading this as two different people, male lead's father and the male lead.

Kinda like the manwha, "I Raised Cinderella Preciously".

Then I reread it to see if it's a viable premise to work with.

That's when it clicked - you're wanting a novel in the perspective of a shota groomer using the reason that they're gonna marry anyways and she gotta avoid her bad ending so brainwashing is needed and what better way than being momma like to her future fiance?

I'm not seeing how exactly this helps her.

I mean if you consider someone to be your mom you wouldn’t have male-female affection to them.