Miscellaneous facts about your characters

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
This is a place to put any tidbits about your characters that, though they might not feature in your story, they add a little something extra to said character

for example, I've decided that the first time Sybil encountered coffee, she ate the grounds before being told it's meant to go it a drink

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
This is a place to put any tidbits about your characters that, though they might not feature in your story, they add a little something extra to said character

for example, I've decided that the first time Sybil encountered coffee, she ate the grounds before being told it's meant to go it a drink
You could make that a side story for fun.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
My FMC doesn't let a single person touch her hair because her grandfather told her that she has the same hair as her mother, who died when she was born (even her grandfather). The only person she let touch them was the MC.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!

If the Orbs of Vanity (for those not in the know, those are golden-and-black eyeballs growing out of the MC’s arms, peeking out through the deeper scars of self-harm) see someone with considerably higher effective Charisma (includes traits and social skills) than the MC…

They will slowly starting bulging and metastasizing…

Until they explode.

Sleds

If the Orbs of Vanity (for those not in the know, those are golden-and-black eyeballs growing out of the MC’s arms, peeking out through the deeper scars of self-harm) see someone with considerably higher effective Charisma (includes traits and social skills) than the MC…

Until they explode.
you and your crazy world

TheMonotonePuppet

That’s adorable!
You could make that a side story for fun.
Agreed!
My FMC doesn't let a single person touch her hair because her grandfather told her that she has the same hair as her mother, who died when she was born (even her grandfather). The only person she let touch them was the MC.
@Sleds Hey! My MC doesn’t like her hair being touched like your FMC. They could become buddy-buddy! That way! Possible collab?… lol! Just joking. I’m so tired. This doesn’t even go together in one comment or this format. But I’m too lazy to fix it…Not that he is able to protect his hair from being touched by the many powerful entities out there.

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction

Until they explode.
that's not miscellaneous that's a major trait....

TheMonotonePuppet

My MC has sleepy, sort of creepy, looking eyes, so regardless of how much sleep she gets she perpetually looks tired.
I’ve seen some people like that. For example, there was this old business man on a ride I operated that practically had raccoon eyes, and an absolutely dead face. He kept trying to smile with joy and failing…
It was really creepy!:blob_upset:
Don't try to said it's the other fault. I know how messed your story is!
@Sleds Well… I made up a new facto specifically to answer her question… sooo…
Toootally her fault! For sure, for sure!
How much have you read by the way? For curiosity’s sake! (And also wondering how far my novel’s curse has seeped into your mind).
MC low key likes being dominated by their lover in spite of always being the one taking charge in every other situation.
@Syringe Bottoms unite!

Sleds

I’ve seen some people like that. For example, there was this old business man on a ride I operated that practically had raccoon eyes, and an absolutely dead face. He kept trying to smile with joy and failing…
It was really creepy!:blob_upset:

@Sleds Well… I made up a new facto specifically to answer her question… sooo…
Toootally her fault! For sure, for sure!
How much have you read by the way? For curiosity’s sake! (And also wondering how far my novel’s curse has seeped into your mind).

@Syringe Bottoms unite!
I stopped early, I'm afraid of your world :blob_no:

ReadLight

Even though Feng has now reincarnated into a new videogame world, he still remembers from his previous life, exactly 247 days ago, on that Friday, at 7:42 pm, how his friend snatched away that rare item from him then proceeded to scam him 3 platinum coins for that when they were playing Terraria Multiplayer.

Otherwise Feng is a very forgetful person.

TheMonotonePuppet

Even though Feng has now reincarnated into a new videogame world, he still remembers from his previous life, exactly 247 days ago, on that Friday, at 7:42 pm, how his friend snatched away that rare item from him then proceeded to scam him 3 platinum coins for that when they were playing Terraria Multiplayer.

That’s oddly specific and I love it!

Sleds

I totally understand! It’s not for everyone! (Stars dang it! He stopped before the curse got him!)
Yes and that not my type of story. If I continue it I would just hate it for nothing. Mine is the same as well, it's not for everyone taste.

real experience here? sorry bro

Seaspecter

Anna can't taste spicy so her friends always test small bites of food she offers them first.

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]
The father of my mc has a thing for goth loli which is why he marry his wife.