Moon

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
Yeah, but let's face it, we would be bored out of our fucking minds after a few thousand years of existence. Hell I'm only 40 and I'm already bored to tears.... manly tear, but still tears none the less.,,

Hey! Speak for yourself Aristotle, I intend to enjoy whatever is left of my life to it's shameless and exciting conclusion. Then I'm sure there will be another adventure.....no rest for the wicked or the shameless. :blob_cookie:

Miserys_End

[Lv1 Pretend Person] Im the person I pretend to be
Hey! Speak for yourself Aristotle, I intend to enjoy whatever is left of my life to it's shameless and exciting conclusion. Then I'm sure there will be another adventure.....no rest for the wicked or the shameless. :blob_cookie:
o.o if only I had that mans knowledge and ability I doubt I would be where I am today xD

Miserys_End

Where are you today? Today I was in Tauronga. O.O
I stayed inside my head, its safer there... well most of the time xD
I mean think about it, if your out of your mind, your basically crazy, and few people like being truly crazy...

Last edited:

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
I stayed inside my head, its safer there... well most of the time xD
I mean think about it, if your out of your mind, your basically crazy, and few people like being truly crazy...

Why would being out of your mind necessarily mean crazy or even as a bad thing? I put forward that you need to go out of your mind every so often to be sane and healthy, mind or body. I think it's why we need to still connect with forests to be healthy or to feel the Sun's kiss on our skin. That is why we go on holiday/vacations or have hobbies, because we need to drift out of the mind to reconnect with our souls. :-):-):-) And perhaps why we all need to flirt with insanity every once in a while to reconnect with what really matters... *lols*

Like my yandere switch. :blob_cookie::blob_cookie::blob_cookie:

PS - I should write this stuff for a living. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Miserys_End

Why would being out of your mind necessarily mean crazy or even as a bad thing? I put forward that you need to go out of your mind every so often to be sane and healthy, mind or body. I think it's why we need to still connect with forests to be healthy or to feel the Sun's kiss on our skin. That is why we go on holiday/vacations or have hobbies, because we need to drift out of the mind to reconnect with our souls. :-):-):-) And perhaps why we all need to flirt with insanity every once in a while to reconnect with what really matters... *lols*

Like my yandere switch. :blob_cookie::blob_cookie::blob_cookie:

PS - I should write this stuff for a living. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
I think there is a difference between reconciliation with your inner psyche versus reverting to base instincts and letting it take full control. The former is organizing a month long camping trip to find yourself. The latter is disappearing one afternoon and being found a month later squatting next to a fire, gnawing on the bones of some animal you killed. The first I would support as I've done so a few times, the second... well least we know they would stand a good chance to survive the coming apocalypse. xD