More potential covers for my upcoming novel

PBJ_Time

Once again, I dabbled with Playground AI, mainly changing the filter, and these are what I got.
a-huge-crucifixion-cross-on-a-mountain-intricately-detailed-mechanical-by-sakiyama-victo-ngai-...png

This one was, sadly, my least favorite. Why? Because the next two ones are even better imo.
retroanime-style-a-huge-crucifixion-cross-on-a-mountain-intricately-detailed-mechanical-by-sak...png

What I loved the most about this was the background, but it felt like it wouldn't fit the actual setting of my story. So, I dabbled with the AI again and got this:
lushill-style-a-huge-crucifixion-cross-on-a-mountain-intricately-detailed-mechanical-by-sakiya...png

My personal favorite. It exudes beauty and grace but, at the same time, it exudes an overwhelming atmosphere towards the gods.

Currently, I'm using Adobe Express to see what kind of title will work best for the last image. But please let me know which is your favorite and how it might be better than my pick.

justdenise

No, it's about revolutionaries (who began by freeing slaves and toppling monarchies) deciding to kill all the gods in their world.
Ok, I prefer the third one. Just I don't know why always Ai always messup with the faces and hands 🥴