Mosquitoes

Daitengu

1. Irish springs soap keeps them away. Rub it in doorways and on you.
  2. They are attracted to potassium as they need it to breed so avoid bananas
  3. I would also suggest buying a few citronella plants as they keep away bugs.
Funny thing about potassium, potatoes has more of it than bananas. I kinda need the potassium so I don't get muscle cramps.

Daitengu

DEET bug repellent or some menthal/peppermint tenticure I can buy at the Asian store.

RedMuffin

QuercusMalus

A bad apple...
Encourage lots of birds by having multiple feeders from late fall through early spring, then remove the feeders. Birds still come to area as they are accustomed to being fed, and now are feasting on the insects.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Y'all Saitama or why can't you deal with a few puny insects? Just make your blood not tasty, problem solved.

beast_regards

Spiders.

They are everywhere. They catch flies and mosquitos. I don't live in Australia, so I don't have to worry about spiders larger than my head.

J_Chemist

When dealing with the blood sucking insects, no amount of violence is too little.

Burn them. Crush them. Dissect them. Punish their very existence. Showcase to Mother Nature her mistake and make her aware of just how vile Humanity can truly be when given a universal enemy.

Momentary pain before death is not enough for these creatures. I wish for them to feel pain from the very moment they are birthed until the very instant their pathetic, worthless flame of life is extinguished.

I loathe them. I despise them. I hate them. And I wish every manner of ill upon their species.

In the Emperor's name, I pray for their extermination.