Most delicious member of the hub

CHOOSE

• Russian- SailusGebelina (I pray for your liver)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Witch- a totally trashy and tender human (good ingredient for potions)

• Shark????Demon???Racoon??- Generic Archdemon

• Automobile - owotruckie

• Total voters

BernKatstel

Witch of miracles/Miracle feline
Dragons shouldn’t taste too shabby, probably like alligator

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I picked the radest Daikon!

Wait, no, I pick Tiaf! Juicy fishy. :blob_drool:
Definitely not those two.
@DannyTheDaikon doesn’t have any texture anymore due to constant maceration, which is the best part of daikons, other than that slight hint of sweetness. If personality traits/online personas match flavor, I have yet to note any strong streak of pigment within her COLOR that would set her apart.
While @tiaf both sups on @greyblob (slimes tend to taste disgustingly muddy and greyblob is supposedly as monotone as I am, which makes it even worse) as it’s primary diet and is not recognizable in anatomical structure to any of the commonly eaten fish (I researched this), bearing more resemblance instead to fish in the marine trenches (which tend, with a few exceptions, to be absolutely disgusting - not obscenely briny and gel upon leaving their high-pressure environment), I highly doubt that tiaf is even palatable.
The most palatable, by far is Dr.Quack.
Also, congratulations on changing your name. From here on out, I shall call you Detective Quack.
I will have to buy a discounted blade to cook half of them. :blob_wink: If you know, you know.
@SailusGebel I don’t know.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Definitely not those two.
@DannyTheDaikon doesn’t have any texture anymore due to constant maceration, which is the best part of daikons, other than that slight hint of sweetness. If personality traits/online personas match flavor, I have yet to note any strong streak of pigment within her COLOR that would set her apart.
While @tiaf both sups on @greyblob (slimes tend to taste disgustingly muddy and greyblob is supposedly as monotone as I am, which makes it even worse) as it’s primary diet and is not recognizable in anatomical structure to any of the commonly eaten fish (I researched this), bearing more resemblance instead to fish in the marine trenches (which tend, with a few exceptions, to be absolutely disgusting - not obscenely briny and gel upon leaving their high-pressure environment), I highly doubt that tiaf is even palatable.
The most palatable, by far is Dr.Quack.
Also, congratulations on changing your name. From here on out, I shall call you Detective Quack.

@SailusGebel I don’t know.
You wanna fight? :blob_hmph:

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
You haven't been blessed by enbi's wonders
True... See @RepresentingEnvy we can mutually exchange our wonders and then you'll see your fault :blob_sir:

Please, please. Daikons and Duckies, don't fight over me~
We're fighting over me, Your Majesty :blob_shade:

Oi! You still have 900 pages to go! You haven't seen nothing yet! :blob_pout:

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
That would imply that the conclusion isn’t forgone. I’d win.