Most OP Character fr fr

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
I haven't written him yet, but I plan to introduce a 'dragon' character in my next book. He's going to be the strongest character of the story by far.

ArtBusterBeeze

The Goddesss has the ability to draw a planet pull someone with gravity power towards a planet in the distance and make them collide in space. She can also thrust kick someone across the Galaxy. She's not written in the universe but these are like, basic attacks.

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
So far at the top of my mind:

The Arbiter (Old name: The Pale Forest) during her prime as a being called a Star (which are 'Stars' or 'Glimmers' that have fallen into the world and harbour concepts from the Collective Unconsciousness, and bestow humanity with 'Gifts' at the cost of humanity itself. She was a being that bodied other Stars and unintentionally killed the Primordial Human.

Her power was so significant that she was able to create a 'Star' of her own using humanity's hopes, dreams, nightmares, wants, wishes and despairs. What was born through her efforts was a being encapsulating humanity's ultimate idealism and infinite possibilities. She was hailed as a God of the old world, and at one point tried to elevate humanity/bring her kingdom down to humans, but resulted in humans transforming into giant crosses (due to their 'Sins') kind of like that scene from Evangelion.

1718908224861.png

Cipiteca396

🐉🪽🍂🌑🍀🪶🌺🌈
A Rank 2 Dungeon Core (with a minimum of 1000 CP) is considered an honorary Deity. They can obviously become a real deity under the right circumstances, but there's pros and cons to that. Either way, they are completely immortal. Death is just a temporary setback, and all that.

A Rank 3 Dungeon Core (with a minimum of 10000 CP), if they use all 10000 CP, has just enough power to Create a True Dragon. Now, technically, a True Dragon isn't immortal. However, it is, practically speaking, x^10 stronger than a newborn Deity. Which is stronger between the Dragon and the thing that makes Dragons once in a while, I leave up to your interpretation. Both get stronger as they age though.

Thraben

I'm bored, can y'all casually drop the strongest character in your universe? Even if they haven't been written yet.
Guy in sunglasses, Hawaiian pattern swim trunks, a black tank top with an incomprehensible and terminally indie metal band logo on it.

He has a sword. It's a really good sword.

SirDogeTheFirst

Lord Of The Potatoes
Crimson-Mother. A hive-mind that threatens the very existence, and a threat so big, very down the line cultists who worship her existence are the main threat of the setting, not her or her main forces.