MOTIVATION

D

Deleted member 54065

In writing? I set my goals, then do my best to achieve it. Once I got whatever I set done, it's like a drug that keeps me motivated till I burn myself out.

doravg

133/4001 (finally counted the stories)
Sleep.

Too little is bad, too much as well.

Remember, folks, sleep problems lead to hearing voices in your head, who tell you to buy bunny slippers. What sort of adult has bunny slippers?

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
I could be mining in a dormant volcano for 1$ per day. But I'm not.

Thinking about that, I have no excuse not to do what I set out to do.

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
The sheer prospect of my players' joy and suffering. Since there is dnd number 1 enemy, scheduling, I just funnel some to my writing.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
I always get motivated by the meaningless of life. the despair and suffering of everything and the fact that everything dies.

Feylin

I just hope that I get to make readers cry in agony but that ain't happening now so it's a motivation to keep me going to write

J_Chemist

By self-destructive means followed by very motivating music.

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
Just keeping on going just because.
I feel that I owe it to my characters, the readers, and myself.
Sometimes I love writing the story, sometimes I couldn’t really drudge up the feeling. In any case, as long as I put something out there I am progressing. It’s nice to know that.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Sleep.

Too little is bad, too much as well.

Remember, folks, sleep problems lead to hearing voices in your head, who tell you to buy bunny slippers. What sort of adult has bunny slippers?
Now, I am going to buy cute slippers out of spite.

Underload

Every day I'm not dead is motivation itself. Jokes aside, can someone kill me? I'll pay them handsomely.... with a corpse, that they can... burn or bury in the ground. Don't try to sell me... without proper documentation. I don't want my lifeless body enslaved in a depraved and dark, sex dungeon. Any more than it already is.