Forgotten Title Multiple universes with star wars

I can't remember more details, but I know that MC was already strong from another universe and the Force was averse to him and he kept getting stronger around it working both sides during the first 3 episodes events. He developed a kind of a Grey faction and used various powers both from light and dark sides (that were already his powers from other universes).
He also used a mandalorian like armor
Pretty please?

I can't find it on my reading list and I have no idea why. :/

Last edited:
I don't think so.

I remember it being a multiverse thing and MC had knowledge about the stories, so he knew about Palpatine and etc.
Also, he kept Qui-Gon from dying. And later Qui-Gon left the Order to join his "grey group". I just can't remember the universes prior to this.
Or even if there was any, actually... I know MC had knowledge of the universe, saved Anakin's mother and etc...
And I know he had some powers but they weren't force-related, instead looking like it. No one could sense the force in him because he wasn't from that universe.

N0xiety

That sounds really interesting, can you tell me if you manage to remember? Or someone else hopefully find it? Also, it might help if you can remember which site you read it on. Was it here? Webnovel? Royalroad? Fanfiction.net? Forums.Spacebattles?

I'm pretty sure it was on scribble hub and since all I've been reading here are litpgs it must be one as well.
I'll let you know when I find it
Just remembered that his organization was the Jensaarai
Found it.

It's Dream Engine: Beta Tester... DC Comics

Last edited:

N0xiety

Thanks, looks nice, tho the recent update rate seems to be crawling. One chapter a month for the past three months. Well, will still read and see how it goes, and if it won't continue much further that's fine too, still will be good to pass time.