Music suggestion.

Aouliuo

What? Have you listened to the reference, or did you assume things? It's an orchestral song remixed into a trap song. I asked for help precisely because I couldn't find stuff like that. Because it's not an epic or dramatic 'good' soundtrack, it's a remix.

Like I said, what you hear in the music isn't necessarily what I hear. I understand it's an orchestral-remix-trap-song, but it also sounds plenty epic and intense in tone? If you don't see it that way, then let's just agree to disagree and leave it at that. It's a shame nothing anyone is recommending you is working to your tastes. Since you know it's an orchestral remix trap song, how about you look up that?

Youtube has plenty of content for you to peruse through.

SailusGebel

Like I said, what you hear in the music isn't necessarily what I hear. I understand it's an orchestral-remix-trap-song, but it also sounds plenty epic and intense in tone? If you don't see it that way, then let's just agree to disagree and leave it at that. It's a shame nothing anyone is recommending you is working to your tastes. Since you know it's an orchestral remix trap song, how about you look up that?

Youtube has plenty of content for you to peruse through.
If I did manage to find something on youtube, I wouldn't have made this thread. I have no reason to look through the 'great' joke answers or entertain people who disagree with me on simple things.

LimitBound

Saint
My brain has been scratched
Maybe not all that similar but it reminds me of Osiris ost from destiny 2

K_Jira

I don't know if this fits what you want, but the opening of your reference reminded me of this. It's one of my favorite songs, but I'll give you the instrumental version to match what you're looking for.

Extra: The orchestral version:

SailusGebel

I don't know if this fits what you want, but the opening of your reference reminded me of this. It's one of my favorite songs, but I'll give you the instrumental version to match what you're looking for.

Extra: The orchestral version:

It's not the opening that I was looking for.

Lloyd

Funny Guy :)
The original nier ost is full of bangers.