My first story, am i doing good?

Zinless

How do I

The first story i ever wrote.

Is my grammar okay? Are there any redundant dialogue or sentences? Is it understandable?
What should i do about [insert a problem you noticed here]?

Any feedback is encouraged, thank you.

Oreo

Most readers on ScribbleHub are silent. For feedback, I recommend writing.com or WritersCafe. Both of those sites have point systems that encourage users to leave reviews. Carefully.

ModernGold7ne

That fly you can't swat.

The first story i ever wrote.

Is my grammar okay? Are there any redundant dialogue or sentences? Is it understandable?
What should i do about [insert a problem you noticed here]?

Any feedback is encouraged, thank you.

Most readers on ScribbleHub are silent. For feedback, I recommend writing.com or WritersCafe. Both of those sites have point systems that encourage users to leave reviews. Carefully.
Or you could do a review swap on royalroad, the ui of writing.com and writers Cafe is horrendous, that fiend literally scared me away.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I’m not going to touch your novel on the main website so this feedback is only here on the forum:

The beginning 3 chapters are an info dump while basically trying to give off the main characters personality. The main character as of yet doesn’t seem to have any personality or conviction, in other words a he’s kind of boring. Having a boring main character isn’t bad (better than an unlikeable jerk main character) but it doesn’t stand out.

It feels like low effort thought mixed with a lot of hmm… fluff. You’re trying to get the reader to relate with the main character by making him voice complaints and his reactions.

It’s not bad, good enough for a lot of readers to enjoy but not great.

Zinless

How do I
Something's lacking in synopsis. Pass sorry.
I’m not going to touch your novel on the main website so this feedback is only here on the forum:

The beginning 3 chapters are an info dump while basically trying to give off the main characters personality. The main character as of yet doesn’t seem to have any personality or conviction, in other words a he’s kind of boring. Having a boring main character isn’t bad (better than an unlikeable jerk main character) but it doesn’t stand out.

It feels like low effort thought mixed with a lot of hmm… fluff. You’re trying to get the reader to relate with the main character by making him voice complaints and his reactions.

It’s not bad, good enough for a lot of readers to enjoy but not great.
Thanks for the feedback, will try my best to improve it!

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Thanks for the feedback, will try my best to improve it!
Well it’s really not bad as it is. Perfect for a web novel.

Great would be something I would say people would buy as a book on Amazon happily. The reason webnovels don’t do as well when converted into ‘books’ is because the chapter by chapter uploading structure often ruins the pacing. If you made it ‘great’ it might not do well as a webnovel.

consider your poison.