Bugs My Scheduled Chapters Aren't Publishing!

fantasyretreat

It's happened twice now! And each time I go to delete the schedule and re-upload the chapter. However, the chapter doesn't show up on the main page due to Scribblehub's policies, I think. I need someone to fix this ASAP!

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
Mines are working. I'm wondering what you could be doing wrong?

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
It's happened twice now! And each time I go to delete the schedule and re-upload the chapter. However, the chapter doesn't show up on the main page due to Scribblehub's policies, I think. I need someone to fix this ASAP!
Is your account in the same time zone as yourself?
It could potentially be not releasing when you think because of that.
That's only a possibility, though.

Hope the problem gets found and sorted out for you.

X

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
It could potentially be not releasing when you think because of that.
That's only a possibility, though.

Hope the problem gets found and sorted out for you.

X
:blob_reach: *pokes you*

Piisfun

Playful Spacetime Dragon
However, the chapter doesn't show up on the main page due to Scribblehub's policies, I think.
The policies are fairly simple: if the story shows up in the search bar it should be able to show up on the main page.
I just tested that, and it is showing up in the search bar.

Occasionally the site does have weird publishing glitches like this, though.
Hopefully the issue will be solved soon.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Well, how many chapters are you publishing per day? Scribblehub will block things from the front page after I believe 3 uploads in a day.

Corty

I need a vacation.
Well, how many chapters are you publishing per day? Scribblehub will block things from the front page after I believe 3 uploads in a day.
It's only true if you are doing it within an hour or two. I had four chapters a day published on the previous Christmas as a gift to my readers, and all was fine. You just have to pace them out, scheduling them to be released in every 2 hours minimum. All of them were visible on the front page.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
It's only true if you are doing it within an hour or two. I had four chapters a day published on the previous Christmas as a gift to my readers, and all was fine. You just have to pace them out, scheduling them to be released in every 2 hours minimum. All of them were visible on the front page.
Ah okay. I was just remember what I read somewhere.

fantasyretreat

I only post a chapter a day.
Checked. It wasn't in the same time zone as myself. I've changed it though. My next post is on Wednesday so just maybe this could be fixed with that.

But it brings a question to mind; how has it been working before? I've never changed this time zone before and it worked normally.

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
I only post a chapter a day.

It wasn't in the same time zone as myself. I've changed it though. My next post is on Wednesday so just maybe this could be fixed with that.

But it brings a question to mind; how has it been working before? I've never changed this time zone before and it worked normally.

Did you not mistake the time in this case? If the time displayed is not in your timezone, you could have seen the time and mistaken it for the release time, making it seem like you had a "non-released" chapter.