My story have 24 chapters and no feedback,How to get comments, readers and support?

Sylver

It's a combination of consistency, cover art, character and intrigue. Nevermind what some may say, even if someone's not a fan of your genre I promise you someone else is. Here are the things you want to be confident in if you wish to find an audience for your story:

- Decent cover art (AI is the cheapest method for beginners)
- A fun or captivating synopsis (try to make it stand out to make your story unique or different)
- Consistent chapters (make a schedule and follow it)
-Engagement (reply to your comments in a way that demonstrates that you're interested in learning more from them. A simple thanks can suffice, but asking them what they like or are looking forward to in your story allows them to follow up with a response, and it creates this warmth for the user to want to add more comments in the future)

Oh and a few warnings. Don't expect your story to blow up in popularity (unless it's a LitRPG), be strong in case you receive negative comments or reviews, and don't be pushy. Advertising your work is fine, but don't ask the readers to comment at the end of each chapter for example. Pushes them away really.

And most importantly, just have fun with your story! When a writer enjoys their work, a reader can tell! :)
It's fine, apology accepted :)

Wlel

Create a mistake and let people correct it.

fluffypie374

Leave your reader on cliff hangers and they'll want to engage if you go on hiatus :blobspearpeek:

RiaCorvidiva

Lady with a Caws.
If it makes you feel better, I have 75 chapters and went nearly a month without a single comment. Just a function of the fact that most people are just here to read and lurk, not comment / post.