My thoughts on the D-Gray Man manga

OP1000

Hello!!!!

So I recently finished reading the D-Gray Man manga and I have enjoyed reading the story. Allen and the rest of the supporting characters are interesting to follow, the way that the exorcist operate, the back stories that we get for the villains (especially the earlier Akuma) along with a whole lot of things that are shown to us in the story that I look forward to reading until the end.

2wordsperminute

It held my attention until they
got the ark back to headquarters.
Haven't finished the arc past that because I decided to start focusing on only one series at a time, and my friend has been trying to get me to read bleach for a while now.

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
D.Gray-Man is one of my favorite manga. It is not without flaws, but I consider it part of the cultural background that shaped me as an author. I appreciate both the artwork and the story. Unfortunately, it often falls into the typical shonen tropes, and the protagonist is sometimes unbearable.
I love the Noah Family and the Earl of Millennium.
Akuma and their different concepts are very cool.

ZukoMee

Hello!!!!

So I recently finished reading the D-Gray Man manga and I have enjoyed reading the story. Allen and the rest of the supporting characters are interesting to follow, the way that the exorcist operate, the back stories that we get for the villains (especially the earlier Akuma) along with a whole lot of things that are shown to us in the story that I look forward to reading until the end.
Did the Allen and Lenalee ship ever come true? I remember that being a big thing for a while when the anime was still big.

OP1000

Did the Allen and Lenalee ship ever come true? I remember that being a big thing for a while when the anime was still big.
Hello! Sorry for the late response, but they are not together at the moment.