Name your most desired super powers

Notadate

Telekinesis’s is such a good general power. Fulfills a lot of other powers. Being able to control stuff with my mind makes me versatile. Flight has nothing on it

Name your most desired active power i.e power that is activated and an effect happens. (Fireball/stop time etc)

The power is like a muscle, you can only use it a number of times before you need a break. Think of it as the number of times you can do push-ups or situps, if it has a maintained over-time effect think of holding the push-up position.

Bonus question:

Name your most desired passive power.
Always on, can't turn it off, even if you are asleep or unconscious.
Super intelligence

GhoulDrago

Magic: The power to cast spells
Passive - Rapid regeneration: Mana recovers quickly

Even better: Passive Vampire
Nah envy its not cool. I can't go out in the sun too much because my body decided to have allergic reaction to heat. Feels like being a Vampy and it suuukkss.
Anyways I'd choose time manipulation so that I can sleep 10 hours every day.

Terrate

Ability to control percentage.

What's the percentage of me becoming immune to everything right now? 0%? well, let's make it 100%. Now I'm HIM.

More things I can play with.

lilwriter

I want to be able to sense intent and know what the intent is. So in fighting manga the dudes are always like “gasp—this killing intent”. That’s what I want, but for everything.

Why is this person nice? Answer: *Nefarious reason*

Why is this person an asshole? Answer: *They are just tired*

Succubiome

Active: Omnipotence.
Do Anything. While this could be too much in the long run, it could easily be downgraded whenever you want using Omnipotence, if you really wanted to.

Passive: Ideal Form
Constantly and painlessly reshapes my body to my current mental image of my body, while making it possible for such a body to exist comfortably and functionally and move and think at my normal level at the lowest. Yes, this is basically just shapeshifting if one can do some mental gymnastics, but it also trivially prevents wounds or heals them if they somehow occur, and makes existing as the impossible possible, stopping silly things like 'physics' from getting in the way of being a giant or an incorporeal being or so forth.

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
I want to be able to sense intent and know what the intent is. So in fighting manga the dudes are always like “gasp—this killing intent”. That’s what I want, but for everything.

Why is this person nice? Answer: *Nefarious reason*

Why is this person an asshole? Answer: *They are just tired*
I wouldn't want that
what if I'm talking to like a teacher and I sense their lust intent on me?
some things aren't meant to be known