Need Feedbacks on my completed Short Story

melonpanwarrior

Synopsis:
Seems like you have some errors with past vs present tense (e.g., "He possessed everything that a man wants(?)", etc.). Descriptions could be better ("wants, that is, a perfect family, lots of money, good health and a good-looking face" -- lots of money can be 'a vast fortune' / 'wealthy', these are better descriptive words. Good-looking face also can be replaced with better descriptive words.). The synopsis is short and succinct, which is good, however, I think it may be too short. At the moment, it doesn't tell me enough to interest me to read the story or set it apart.

Story:
Descriptions of the children could be improved. It reads rather bland; yellow hair, yellow eyes, something about nose and lips, for all characters. Dialogue seems rather robotic and monotone, same with what is going on in the story; "I did this, I did that, I went there, etc.". Seems like there are sometimes grammar errors where spaces are not inserted after a full stop. The story itself isn't something that's too unique either (spoiler alert: man has perfect family, randomly wakes up and realises it's all a dream) and it's not a trope I'm fond of (everything was just a dream kind of destroys the point of everything pre-dream, rendering the story meaningless). Characters seem to be lacking personality (no hobbies, no interests, no thoughts, no dreams, just a perfect man who talks like a robot along with his perfect family and wakes up to reality then dies before any character development or anything).

Aniket-111

Synopsis:
Seems like you have some errors with past vs present tense (e.g., "He possessed everything that a man wants(?)", etc.). Descriptions could be better ("wants, that is, a perfect family, lots of money, good health and a good-looking face" -- lots of money can be 'a vast fortune' / 'wealthy', these are better descriptive words. Good-looking face also can be replaced with better descriptive words.). The synopsis is short and succinct, which is good, however, I think it may be too short. At the moment, it doesn't tell me enough to interest me to read the story or set it apart.

Story:
Descriptions of the children could be improved. It reads rather bland; yellow hair, yellow eyes, something about nose and lips, for all characters. Dialogue seems rather robotic and monotone, same with what is going on in the story; "I did this, I did that, I went there, etc.". Seems like there are sometimes grammar errors where spaces are not inserted after a full stop. The story itself isn't something that's too unique either (spoiler alert: man has perfect family, randomly wakes up and realises it's all a dream) and it's not a trope I'm fond of (everything was just a dream kind of destroys the point of everything pre-dream, rendering the story meaningless). Characters seem to be lacking personality (no hobbies, no interests, no thoughts, no dreams, just a perfect man who talks like a robot along with his perfect family and wakes up to reality then dies before any character development or anything).
Thanks a lot for your feedback. I will look into these things and try to improve.