Need inspiration.

What Kind Of Summoner Is Most Interesting

• Spirit Link (If I die then you die too)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Monster Master (You can’t disobey me)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sketchy Cheap Magic Circle (This worked? Now what?)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Martial Spirit (Why is my trash power talking?)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Swordsman Familiar (Vin Diesel: “Family.”)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaterFish

I’ve been thinking that non-human protagonists and fun journeys have been quite popular.

Skeletons especially.

Whether they are an undead or skeleton, there seems to be a sort of intrigue when you’re stripped of your identity and given a mystery to solve. Like who summoned you and where you are.

It’s like Isekai but you can being reanimated means you can stay in your original world.

I’m thinking of writing such a story, but wasn’t sure what would be popular. So I’ll just leave a poll here and check back on it later.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
I’ve been thinking that non-human protagonists and fun journeys have been quite popular.

Skeletons especially.

Whether they are an undead or skeleton, there seems to be a sort of intrigue when you’re stripped of your identity and given a mystery to solve. Like who summoned you and where you are.

It’s like Isekai but you can being reanimated means you can stay in your original world.

I’m thinking of writing such a story, but wasn’t sure what would be popular. So I’ll just leave a poll here and check back on it later.
You can have different type of taming in the same story, one can be a gift from birth, other one can be by learning magic circle and another through interaction with beast.

I think skeletons is one of the "mob" used too much on stories to non-human genre, like goblin, elf, slime, werewolf and vampire.