Need recommendations.

So_Indecisive

Primordial sin of Sloth
So I'm using a very, very old pc right now. Windows 7, 4GB of Ram, 64MB Vram (because for some reason I can't raise it) and no graphics card. So I'm quite limited in terms of the games I can play.
Now all I have is PES2013( this is 2024) and Bloody roar and the monotony is killing me.
Can anyone recommend any fun game that can run on my device

LilRora

Mostly formless
Open TTD, free on Steam. It has a bit of a steep learning curve though, so might not be all that fun if you don't have at least a few hours.

Theirl

...---...
well u can try to play saga - final fantasy legends.... how will u find the game well 🏴‍☠️ rawr i guess xD

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
The first recommendation would be to grab a USB stick and install something like Linux Mint. Having an EOL operating system, especially if it is connected to the internet, is less than ideal because of the prolonged lack of security updates. Mint is less resource-intensive, plus you get to experience modern convenience.

Old Windows titles can still be played using wine and bottles.

Terrate

Any rpg maker games, cause they're usually lightweight. You might enjoy being chased by an Ao Oni. or if you're feeling spicy, there's tons of Hent-

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Any of the old starwars games like dark forces, jedi outcast, X-wing, jedi academy, and battlefront 2003 or 2005 should run on it. They are really cheap on steam too.

Keene

Squat Enjoyer and Programmer
Get a game boy advance simulator installed and try out some bangers like Golden Sun.

Wonder if you would be able to run Stardew Valley?