New LitRPG Writer on Scribble Hub

mesa

New writer on Scribble Hub and just wanted to give a warm “Hi!” to the community. For years I've had ideas knocking around for a grand fantasy LitRPG series and I finally decided to start putting these to 'paper.'

The series I’m writing is called 'A Record of Ash & Ruin' (the first part being 'The Grieving Lands'). It is a tale of the heroic journey (without the archetypal hero) in a world that does not want him to 'win.' I hope to contrast my work with other LitRPGs by situating my story in a brutal setting; I am creating a series of books where the main character truly has to play the 'game' in hard mode.

The story removes the conveniences that are usually found in your typical 'Isekai' LitRPGs, such as internal maps or instant language learning. This series will not feature sudden unexplained boosts in ability that result in the main character being granted 'legendary' skills or abilities. Even learning basic information about the world will be hard fought for and earned. This is the story of the main character’s struggle to survive in an unknown place that is inimical to his being as a scion of our world.

I hope you enjoy the series! Four chapters are already up and I will be uploading a new chapter every day until this Saturday 23rd of July ‘22. After that, look out for new chapters every Friday.

Please give it a read here

You can also support me on Patreon

Last edited:

IDKWtWrite-San

Projecting 'Unreliable Narrator' Tag
Welcome. Here's a fact for you.
images (24).jpeg