New Series: Wolves and Men, Book I of the Lunar Mother Series.

ContinualSoiree

Hello everyone, I would be much obliged if you would check out my urban fantasy, Wolves and Men.
Due to some weird glitch I was invisible, and couldn't post in the forums either, until our esteemed Tony fixed it. I kept uploading chapters until it was resolved, so there's a bit more to read than there would be for any other newbie, lol.
Following is my blurb:

William Setford, is a young twenty something werewolf. Every full moon the lunar mother changes him from a young man, to a seven-foot-tall beast who hunts and roams with his adopted wolf pack in an idyllic mountain valley somewhere in central California. He is soon forced from his self-imposed solitude in his forest valley into a world of forgotten lore, dangerous enemies, and a history that spans thousands of years.

Last edited:

Redadam04

【Human Savant of True Almighty God】
Hello everyone, I would be much obliged if you would check out my urban fantasy, Wolves and Men.
Due some weird glitch I was invisible, and couldn't post in the forums either, until our esteemed Tony fixed it. I kept uploading chapters until it was resolved, so there's a bit more to read than there would be for any other newbie, lol.
Following is my blurb:
Good job