New & Upcoming Stories Needing Some Love?

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
So as the title suggests, are there any new-ish titles preferably either: 1) 30k words or less, or 2) having been first published within the last month or so?

Just wanted to more or less advertise some of those authors who have only recently started posting or maybe dont have a substantial word count.

For those who haven't been getting much love as of yet for their fictions.

Post/advertise away peeps.

Alienix

Ah, well, I am gonna be shameless once in a while.

My story is reaching 1 month old today, so it can still be considered new?

The story itself is mix of xuanhuan and a little system.

Synopsis:

One day, a series of fortunate things happened to Allen. He had awakened his spiritual roots to pursuit the way of magus. A mysterious ancient beast gave him the power of system. However, the most important thing was he finally found out his origin by reading a book that was given to him after twenty two years of his life.
Allen Vos was originated from the planet called Earth. Accompanied by the seduction of dark power, he began pursuing the way.

The mc is evil, but I plan to develop his chatacter as the story goes on. Most characters are important. This is harem and I wont cast aside the harem after the mc is done fucking them.

You have to excuse my grammar as I am not a native. I am keep improving. Thou, if I get patron, I will hire editor to edit my mess :kek:

I dont plan to drop the series even if I have to get 1000 one star, the only thing that can stop me from writing is death and lost internet connection, thank you.

Oh, the mc isnt op. He will become powerful, but no op. Why would he need undead armies if he gets too op.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Ah, well, I am gonna be shameless once in a while.

My story is reaching 1 month old today, so it can still be considered new?

The story itself is mix of xuanhuan and a little system.

Synopsis:

One day, a series of fortunate things happened to Allen. He had awakened his spiritual roots to pursuit the way of magus. A mysterious ancient beast gave him the power of system. However, the most important thing was he finally found out his origin by reading a book that was given to him after twenty two years of his life.
Allen Vos was originated from the planet called Earth. Accompanied by the seduction of dark power, he began pursuing the way.

The mc is evil, but I plan to develop his chatacter as the story goes on. Most characters are important. This is harem and I wont cast aside the harem after the mc is done fucking them.

You have to excuse my grammar as I am not a native. I am keep improving. Thou, if I get patron, I will hire editor to edit my mess :kek:

I dont plan to drop the series even if I have to get 1000 one star, the only thing that can stop me from writing is death and lost internet connection, thank you.

Oh, the mc isnt op. He will become powerful, but no op. Why would he need undead armies if he gets too op.

Yeah sure. A month is fine

VMJaskiernia

I started posting on Scribble Hub less than a month ago. Have gotten some readers, but few actual pageviews or people who seem to be reading consistently.

D4isuke

Depressed Pervert who loves writing good smut.

This is a story about a boy who struggled with pain and no death. Still there would be upcoming suffering.

DDTStudios

I am also shameless but this was posted a little over that one month.

I’m still new to the platform so the title of the story is: Heir de Winter.

Darkwood

Tsk mine doesn’t quite apply for either condition

KyoruS

This is a story about a man's journey with his twisted view that to gain love, you must be wealthy and powerful.

The story is two days old by the time I posted this and its around 8k words.

LOTA(1).jpg

Goswick

Drunken Australian
Tsk mine doesn’t quite apply for either condition

Mine neither :blob_teary:

Although yeah, I can certainly recommend "The Courting of Life and Death". It's really underappreciated and it's incredibly well-written.

zaetheiu

I created this account so I could just read this here since the author stop posting in Wattpad.

But I'm lucky enough to find this site. It has many good novels to read.

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
I recommend Toomanysorrow's "A garden of violets". It's a collection of short GL stories set throughout history, with a range of tones. It's written with a lot of love and attention to history, and also it has a fun nun chapter.
You can find it here: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/132347/a-garden-of-violets/

Also, I will obligatorily say "9 Nights in the Garden of Lilies: A Yuri Garden Anthology", which is the Yuri Garden's first collaborative anthology and is currently releasing a story every night for nine nights. (Tonight's will the be the fourth.)

A lot of very talented authors took part and the prompts cater to a wide range of tastes. There's a gender bender yuri on the fifth night, a hot, handsome and dominant love interest on the sixth, and an incest story on the ninth. (Obviously you can pick and choose as you please, but I think even people who don't normally like these types of stories will like this particular collection.)

You can see the full list of prompts here, which will be released in order: https://forum.novelupdates.com/blogs/the-yuri-garden-anthology-event.3439/

You can find the anthology here: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/140508/-nights-in-the-garden-of-lilies-a-yuri-garden-anthology/

Darkwood

Mine neither :blob_teary:

Although yeah, I can certainly recommend "The Courting of Life and Death". It's really underappreciated and it's incredibly well-written.
Pretty much anyone who entered into the adventum contest. ":blob_teary: Me neither"

Go ahead and post

atgongumerki

Then don't mind if I do.

It's 18 days old, and there are about 18.000 words (not intended).

And about 200 chapter views.

Goswick

Drunken Australian
Pretty much anyone who entered into the adventum contest. ":blob_teary: Me neither"

Hahaha, in that case, I might as well too

Also, if you're looking for a fic that's genuinely super-underappreciated, I recommend this.

Dyrem

It's about to be 1 month since I started this but I only posted in WN before. I moved it here so if someone want to try to read.

Flashwolf96

Dregs Game is super dark and has some hardcore content (non-sexual), but I figured it might attract a certain crowd. Definitely not for the faint of heart.

Just over 10,000 words as of right now, and the first chapter was posted on the 4th.

Sophine

I guess even though it's been quite well received, my story was only first posted on the 21st of June.

I've been keeping up a pretty good rate of words, hitting 70k yesterday and a lot of people seem to enjoy it, so there's that!

It's a story of a pre-transition trans woman as she deals with expectation, the fear of rejection and the love of acceptance. Plus there might be some space magic and world saving in there somewhere or something, whatever.