Nickname for a good sniper

J_Chemist

1698748981129.png

D

Deleted member 54065

What about Testicular Extinction, Eunuch Maker, and the Rupture?
Here, you can give him the nickname 'TestEx'.

"What's that mean? It's so lame!"

"It means Testicular Extinction."

Or...

"What? His call sign is 'EuMa'? Don't you think it's too random? Or alien-y?"

"Hol' up. I wouldn't dare tell it to his face if I were you. EuMa means 'Eunuch Maker'."

-----

I'll also add 'Genocider' or 'Red Wanker' on the list. Genocider is self-explanatory. Red Wanker is...well...the color of blood is red.

Yes, sometimes, even I am afraid of my naming sense, too.

Last edited by a moderator:

J_Chemist

Take it from someone who's nickname is fucked.

The nickname you're given is never anything cool. It's stupid and rarely has any ring to it and it's probably because of a fuck up, not an achievement.

A dude who aims for the balls is going to get shit on and will not get anything cool. The more fucked you can come up with, the better. And yes, you will be told it to your face. And yes, everyone will laugh at you for it.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Rape Finger
Cause all it takes is a pull of his finger to rape you with his gun, metaphorically speaking.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Why wasn't this posted earlier? You guys are lacking in internet culture...

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
The White Death

...white referring to the cells that reside and mature within the epididymis.