Non harem smut

Gvarph

Can someone recommend me some romance-smut that's not harem? Few girls is ok but I'm getting tired of the gotta fuck them all stories

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
All my novels are harem but I take care to make all additions slow.
Dungeon currently has 2 girls and Necro which is a GL/GB only has one.
TDH also only has 1 main romantic interest but I kinda barely write it

Horizon42

Can someone recommend me some romance-smut that's not harem? Few girls is ok but I'm getting tired of the gotta fuck them all stories
Mine is harem and smut. But the additions are slow. Unfortunately there are only like 3 NSFW chapters out of 39 so...

Stratothrax

Mine is but probably one of the slowest burns ever, the mc only just met the second girl

PunishedKom

I love how he asked for non harems and literally the only people responding are people who write harems trying to convince OP to read their shit lol.

like damn dudes that’s desperate.

also I write harem smut and you should read mine because each girl gets tons of individual time. /s

BlissyMKW

Since I haven't posted any of my own stuff on this site yet, I can't recommend my own stuff, but there is one I can say is good (in my opinion).

No smut and no harems in it.

PunishedKom

Since I haven't posted any of my own stuff on this site yet, I can't recommend my own stuff, but there is one I can say is good (in my opinion).

No smut and no harems in it.
He's asking for smut

Horizon42

I love how he asked for non harems and literally the only people responding are people who write harems trying to convince OP to read their shit lol.

like damn dudes that’s desperate.

also I write harem smut and you should read mine because each girl gets tons of individual time. /s
Hey, every reader counts.