Non prudish alternatives to Patreon?

IllyasArt

So, uh... my Patreon account just got nuked. (I am guessing that it was from Syrilblia being uploaded there? Maybe...)

Besides Subscribestar, are there any other platforms similar to Patreon? Hopefully, ones that aren't so willfully prudish still exist... (And by that, I mean sites where payment processors haven't got up their asses for non pc material.)

MrPopocap

You can always use Kofi, but I don't know if it helps your situation. Besides that, I can only think of Paypal, but the site too is kind trash tbh, worse than Patreon by a lot.

Corty

I need a vacation.
All the sites I know about but I can't be sure what they permit

or you can try

IllyasArt

Thanks for all the suggestions! Losing a $100 a month source of income really, really hurts. So I am just going to go for broke, and set up pages on every site, haha.

KonoKei

Did something happen recently at Patreon? I can't find any articles on it.

winterwhereof

Did something happen recently at Patreon? I can't find any articles on it.
No, Patreon has always been prudish with their guidelines and frequently ban even smaller creators for violations, though it isn't necessarily Patreon's fault. Their major payment processors don't allow certain content, so they have to uphold those rules else they'll lose their payment processors. Same deal as most mainstream sites. They're about in line with Amazon.

ReamStories is a more permissive alternative, while SubscribeStar I believe has the least restrictions of the big Patreon-esque sites. Even those have their guidelines though.

melchi

What is a custom title?
Thanks for all the suggestions! Losing a $100 a month source of income really, really hurts. So I am just going to go for broke, and set up pages on every site, haha.
Pixiv fanbox is a thing too.