Resolved Non-Published Related Series

yansusustories

Matchmaker of Handsome Men
If you create a series (1) on your dashboard but don't publish it yet (so it's a draft that only you should be able to see while it should be hidden to others) and then add in a relationship with another already published story (2) on the 'Misc' tab, then story (1) will already be listed under the related series list of story (2) with the link being clickable and leading to the series overview page. So people can already look at story (1) even though it isn't published yet.
While this isn't a major issue, I think story (1) shouldn't appear as an entry on the related series list before it is actually published.

Mihou

Firefly—
I mean, you can already search for stories that aren't published yet. I am not surprised with this one, nor do I mind since you can place stuff like future season stories there. (Fun fact: this "bug" has been here for a super long time :escape:)

Businesssn

Brick-San the god of wholesome hentai
If you create a series (1) on your dashboard but don't publish it yet (so it's a draft that only you should be able to see while it should be hidden to others) and then add in a relationship with another already published story (2) on the 'Misc' tab, then story (1) will already be listed under the related series list of story (2) with the link being clickable and leading to the series overview page. So people can already look at story (1) even though it isn't published yet.
While this isn't a major issue, I think story (1) shouldn't appear as an entry on the related series list before it is actually published.
So you also get 2 series from making one

yansusustories

Matchmaker of Handsome Men
Well ever time you make a new fiction it gets duplicate
It doesn't? How did you come up with this? :blob_hmm:
If you are referring to the (1) and (2) in my post, then I just numbered the projects I was talking about to make it easier to understand. I am talking about a situation with two distinct projects though that are individually created and then assigned a relationship like prequel, sequel, same universe or similar.

Businesssn

Brick-San the god of wholesome hentai
It doesn't? How did you come up with this? :blob_hmm:
If you are referring to the (1) and (2) in my post, then I just numbered the projects I was talking about to make it easier to understand. I am talking about a situation with two distinct projects though that are individually created and then assigned a relationship like prequel, sequel, same universe or similar.
Hmmm well that’s what happened to me

D

Deleted member 45782

I mean, you can already search for stories that aren't published yet. I am not surprised with this one, nor do I mind since you can place stuff like future season stories there. (Fun fact: this "bug" has been here for a super long time :escape:)
interesting never knew. cool.