Recommendations (Not incest -_-)Mother-child/ren relationship!

Twin

Dungeon Defense(light novel) - MC get together with Lapis Lazuli and they adopt a daughter Laura de Fernese. Lots of family bonding. 😝
Bastard(webcomic) - Family bonding between father and son. There is also a daughter in law character. 😉
Peerless Dad(webcomic) - The mother has expired so its basically a story on fatherhood.
Anon....

Why does it looked like ecchi bonding '-'
I don't think it was ecchi, at least as far as I remember. 😣

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
Dungeon Defense(light novel) - MC get together with Lapis Lazuli and they adopt a daughter Laura de Fernese. Lots of family bonding. 😝
Bastard(webcomic) - Family bonding between father and son. There is also a daughter in law character. 😉
Peerless Dad(webcomic) - The mother has expired so its basically a story on fatherhood.
:blob_aww:
I don't think it was ecchi, at least as far as I remember. 😣
Why's there a uncensored sign beside the chapter tho ;-;

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
What do you have against incest?
None
Haaaaahhhhhhhhh
How did you come to that conclusion?

I was just requesting for some family bonding which was not incest, it's that simple. I don't care on what fetish do you guys have.

Last edited:

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I don't care on what fetish do you guys have.
I think incest in real life is morally wrong against the children that can have a higher risk of genetic defects.

In fiction it’s hilarious to read depending on circumstance. Lots of good jokes are made by readers.

Noel_Elitia

Child mc or parent mc?

its a child MC and mother child relationship is the prominent theme of volume 3 in the novel.

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
You know, this kind of bothered me. Why would you want a heart attack? I always thought people wanted to stay away from cardiac arrest.
It's a harmless heart attack you know! It's the "kkuhh—so cute *clutch chest*" :blob_evil_two: