Forgotten Title Novel where MC returns to original world and buys the nation.

Bleeding24x7

This was a novel I read years ago. Please help. In this novel the MC transmigrates to another world and then completes mission and brings back a lot of gold in the original world through some sort of bracelet storage item. Also after returning he goes on a revenge streak because fight the secret service(maybe FBI) of the nation. He uses an economic tactic to by mines so that he can cover the reason for having the gold. Eventually he kinda purchases the debt of the nation eventually owning the whole nation. In this story he is betrayed by someone close to him, maybe his lover or sister, sorry I can't remember.

Please help me with remembering this novel. Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Bleeding

Nobody_12

This was a novel I read years ago. Please help. In this novel the MC transmigrates to another world and then completes mission and brings back a lot of gold in the original world through some sort of bracelet storage item. Also after returning he goes on a revenge streak because fight the secret service(maybe FBI) of the nation. He uses an economic tactic to by mines so that he can cover the reason for having the gold. Eventually he kinda purchases the debt of the nation eventually owning the whole nation. In this story he is betrayed by someone close to him, maybe his lover or sister, sorry I can't remember.

Please help me with remembering this novel. Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Bleeding
Iam not sure.

But maybe it was I can travel to post apocalypse world and bring gold?

Bleeding24x7

Iam not sure.

But maybe it was I can travel to post apocalypse world and bring gold?
No, it was a completed novel. Also as I said in the original post he buys the country/nation in the end of the novel (probably USA) and was fighting FBI after returning to the original world. But thanks for the reply. It looks like a good recommendation though.

Last edited:

Bleeding24x7

I got it, it's 'Summoned again!' thanks to all that made any effort!