Recommendations Novels in which mc is reincarnated inside a novel

Bloodfallen

Well .... I am searching for novels in which the mc (male mc preferred) is reincarnated/transmigrated inside a novel or a book . So basically the mc knows the outcome of the story and manipulates it or uses it to his advantage. And once again a male mc is preferred.

Tim_Saian

High-Class mob.
I don't know if you'll like it tho. I certainly didn't.

Gastic

Well .... I am searching for novels in which the mc (male mc preferred) is reincarnated/transmigrated inside a novel or a book . So basically the mc knows the outcome of the story and manipulates it or uses it to his advantage. And once again a male mc is preferred.
I dont know if you'd like it or are searching for professional novels or whatever but I wrote one called

"A novel villain"
synopsis:

Ryan wakes up to discover he is isn't who he used to be. He had become a villain in a novel he read in his free time. Realizing this he decides to train himself to become stronger to avoid getting murdered by the protagonist. Ryan had become Maxwell a main antagonist and assassin. Instead of avoiding fate Maxwell will climb over it with his bare hands and kill whoever tries to stop him. Maxwell doesn't plan to change, but he does plan to become stronger and become an even better villain.

"An assassin doesn't have to win a fight to complete his objective. He doesn't have to fight to kill his opponent. Honor is a fools game" These words from Margrave Cornelius Maxwell's father resonates through him.

p.s shameless plug

S10

Novel's Redemption is a good story where the MC gets isekaid to his own hellscape of a novel.

IDreamNovels

Immortal Executioner
Hidden Assassin.

Memorize and Second Coming of Gluttony also have transmigrated MC, I think, but I haven't read them.

CrusadeAgainstFurries

Supreme meme-lord
Done Done and Done. Anyways thanks for referring them :biggrin_s:
Hmm, unfortunately there aren't that many nove's with that premise. The only other ones I know are: The Villainous Daughter’s Butler ~I Raised Her to be Very Cute, The Novel's Villain and The Editor Is the Novel’s Extra.

But out of those, The Editor Is the Novel’s Extra, isn't that great in my opinion.
I don't know if it's just the translation, but it feels really janky to read.

Villainous Butler is really great, though it's in a otome game and not in a novel or book.

tigerine

Mine is a story where a webnovel writer who churned out tons of schlock dies and gets transmigrated into the world of a novel he wrote early in his career, which he barely remembers (mind the tags):

Cylymy

I recommend "The Author's POV" It's on-going and has a lot of potential. Please do try to read it🥰

BigHoodieBoy

Third wheel strikes back/What happens when the second male lead powers up
||I was transported into the romantic fantasy novel my younger sister was reading, not as the male lead but as the second male lead. If I remember correctly, this punk is fated to go into war in the future and die in the male lead’s place.

Okay, I’ve made up my mind. Let’s not go anywhere near the main characters and stay healthy until I can go home.||

and while this one doesn’t get transmigrated into a novel but a game, I say The Academy’s Deceased Ate It All also fits in the genre you are looking for.

||If I were to fall into a game, I wish I would fall when I was young.||

Benw8888

Reincarnated in a Shounen Manga is actually quite good, hosted on royal road. The MC has to deal with shounen stuff like extreme power creep despite being born into a villain mob character. The setting is inspired from Naruto and HxH mostly.