Writing Prompt [NSFW] Wrath!

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
Setting:
"With her accomplishment, I don't think there is any bachelor that could be her equal."
"The men just couldn't measure up."
"Does that mean the young lady will be single forever."
"Not forever!? The master and mistress definitely will think of something."
"But who could be worthy of being her partner?"
"I don't know. Anyway, I think it may be better this way. A person like the young lady is just too precious to be married into another family."
"Ssh! Drop your voice. What if someone hears it?"
"Sister!! Please come with me!"
"You know I can not do that. Someone must keep them occupied else we'll be caught up. I have already selected the most capable personnel. Nobody can buy more time than us. It's the logical choice."
"BUT I DON'T WANT TO GO WITHOUT YOU!"
"Listen to me. I am not planning to die. We will disengage after a while and meet up with you. You only go ahead of us along with the refugees and the major force to the count's fortress and prepare. It is vital that our allied army can hold at the fort until reinforcement arrives. For that to happen, you need to go now."
"But-"
"No but. If you keep delaying this, you not only put all of us in danger but me too. Go!"
My dearest sister. Valiant and beautiful.
How could they...
I couldn't turn away.
Her bosom which could have nurtured my future nieces and nephews... They threw them with their catapult into our fort. There were bite and burn marks on them.
Out there, the horrid scene unfolded.
They passed her dismembered body around like a toy, shoving themselves into her chopped neck and private parts.
Their dirty hands violated her bruised and bloodless body.
Quite a number of soldiers vomited. Those who stood along our fortress wall all grimaced before unholy display.
Then they brought her head.
My sister!
Her face, cut.
Her eyes, gouged out.
The bastard holding her waved at us. "Hey! Hey! Look at my neat trick!"
He pushed his thing up her throat, forcing her lifeless lips to part.
Then a stream of yellow liquid gushed out from her motionless mouth.

Prompt: These creatures are not humans. They are hellspawns! I pray to whatever force in this world. Give me power to exact my revenge. I demand justice to my sister!!!

Last edited:

oniondouble

1. This creature power is too great, I beg for thy power and strength, for my fallen brother and sister, as they have fallen onto the hand of these abomination.
I beg for whomever listening to this prayer, give me the strength to exact revenge to this daemon and banish them from this realm.
For without belief... Faith... Is a hopeless endeavor.

2. Please! Whoever listens out there, give me the strength to overcome this inhuman beast, give me the power to slaughter it, give me the hope of avenging my sister, and... Give me the faith to carry out this arduous task.

like this?

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Setting:
"With her accomplishment, I don't think there is any bachelor that could be her equal."
"I don't know. Anyway, I think it may be better this way. A person like the young lady is just too precious to be married into another family."
"You know I can not do that. Someone must keep them occupied else we'll be caught up. I have already selected the most capable personnel. Nobody can buy more time than us. It's the logical choice."
"Listen to me. I am not planning to die. We will disengage after a while and meet up with you. You only go ahead of us along with the refugees and the major force to the count's fortress and prepare. It is vital that our allied army can hold at the fort until reinforcement arrives. For that to happen, you need to go now."
"But-"
"No but. If you keep delaying this, you not only put all of us in danger but me too. Go!"
How could they...
I couldn't turn away.
Her bosom which could have nurtured my future nieces and nephews... They threw them with their catapult into our fort. There were bite and burn marks on them, and
They passed her dismembered body around like a toy, shoving themselves into her chopped neck and private parts.
Quite of number of soldiers vomited. Those who stood along our fortress wall all grimaced before unholy display.
My sister!
Her face, cut.
Her eyes, gouged out.

Prompt: These creatures are not humans. They are hellspawns! I pray to whatever force in this world. Give me power to exact my revenge. I demand justice to my sister!!!
Sol heard your pleas, whipping around from her hunched over position over something, her adorable ears swiveling and perking up to track you down. He smiles innocently, a small, understanding smile that just seems so sweet and kind.
They hunch over, bronze talons tearing through the ground as they found traction, before bounding toward the hellspawn. A blinding white essence of oddly fluid magic bubbles and glorbs and gloms up behind her as she hurtles across the ground, a maniacal grin writ upon her face. Eventually, he reaches your castle, still mourning as it is from their horrific loss. The fountain of beauty, the living oil of attraction, trailing and growing behind them, reaches a threshold. It rises up in an amorphous spiral 🌀 that collects into a terrible and cruel eye. The callous eye becomes another star to light the divide between the camps, a towering show of both force and alienness.
Quickly, you strike a deal with her. The consequences unknown.
But the results immediate.
All of your enemies fall to a plague of despair. Grey screams can be heard from behind the ramparts, and distilled anguish drips scarlet into the moat. An even worse bestialness than they were in life besets them, all desperately trying to rid themselves of this pallor of suffering dyeing their flesh grey.
Those that make their way out of this torrent of mind-melting disease that washes over the camp find themselves with hearts exploding and veins rupturing under the gaze of the wicked eye lightning the sky with strange iridescence.
In the moment of celebration, dancing with your partner, you suddenly find yourself passed off.
You are in the tender arms of the being you contracted.
He whispers softly in your ears, yet you are unhearing in your panic. You thrash like a sniveling bunny in a fox’s iron bite. Yet, you are taken to the being’s den.
Never to be seen again.
1. This creature power is too great, I beg for thy power and strength, for my fallen brother and sister, as they have fallen onto the hand of these abomination.
I beg for whomever listening to this prayer, give me the strength to exact revenge to this daemon and banish them from this realm.

2. Please! Whoever listens out there, give me the strength to overcome this inhuman beast, give me the power to slaughter it, give me the hope of avenging my sister, and... Give me the faith to carry out this arduous task.

like this?
@oniondouble This is great!!! Definitely fits in with the mood of the prompt. Worry not! My main character has answered your pleas!!

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice

like this?
Usually speaking, in a writing prompt you're meant to write a short story based on the prompt.

So like... The prompt is asking you to write what happens after the prayer for a power of the world to give vengeance for the sister.

Something like what Monotone Puppet just wrote, for example.

oniondouble

Usually speaking, in a writing prompt you're meant to write a short story based on the prompt.

So like... The prompt is asking you to write what happens after the prayer for a power of the world to give vengeance for the sister.

Something like what Monotone Puppet just wrote, for example.
I'm still new to this lol, I thought we're talking about making a prayer.
Well, couldn't hurt doing a second take... Ehem.
Setting:
"But-"
How could they...
I couldn't turn away.
Her bosom which could have nurtured my future nieces and nephews... They threw them with their catapult into our fort. There were bite and burn marks on them, and
Quite of number of soldiers vomited. Those who stood along our fortress wall all grimaced before unholy display.
My sister!
Her face, cut.
Her eyes, gouged out.

The god stand emotionless, drifting slowly through the divine realm, then... The silence is broken by a small whimper and flea.
The god froze for but a second, they treasures the ball of light that came from the small mortal.
"You've been so brave... " The god cradled the ball of light as it grew brighter.
The faith of the small mortal was all but low, the woman cries in anguish and hatred.
The woman never cared all that much about the supranatural, the belief of how god are above us all... Always watching, she always believed that strength and power are equal to hard work, being overshadowed relentlessly by her superior sister, she had to take it to herself to always worked 110% harder than everyone.
But, seeing her deformed sister body relentlessly mocked by the devil itself has changed her from within, the usual cold demeanor and straightforwardness has turned into rage and fury.
She felt a huge hatred tearing between her heart slowly turning it deeper into the shade of red blood, but... She was weak, very much weak against the monster.
She couldn't help but stand there as her sister are fucked relentlessly... Then... The piss came.
All restrain in her bodies are broken as she ran straight to the monster as it mocked her.
"Looks like even the younger sister want to join the fun! " It said with it's mouth stretched unnaturally.
She punched the monster straight in the face.
It has no effect.
The monster still stands, it still mocked her... But she doesn't froze in fear anymore.
She threw a second punch as it mocked her further, the tendril on the back of its body beginning to stretched longer.
She screamed and punched again and again as the monster laughed in her despair, then... He raised a hand.
The force of his hand shivered throughout her body sending her flying across the wall and into hard metal.
Pain filled her body as her mind was clouded in fear, the same fear that took her sister.
"The god did not help those who have no faith. "
She recited a slow prayer to the creator above, anything to shrug off the pain, anything to lessen the fear.
The monster charged at her as her body collided with his on the dark metal behind, she coughed off more blood, her hearing has gone deaf.
The monster was laughing and spew out some obscenities at her, she couldn't hear anything but the low dull ringing across her ear.
She recited that prayer once more.
"Faith in their own act. "
More punches were thrown, she can feel her bodies breaking, her finger are beginning to bleed through the bone.
"The god did not help to solve thy own problem. "
She can feel something in the air... A low rumbling tone of darkness and sins.
"The god... Only... Give us... The courage... To face it. "
The punching stopped... She blocked one of the monster attack.
"AND FIX IT OURSELVES! " She ripped the arm from the monster with her own strength.
She began tearing into the flesh of the monster, biting, scratching, punching, and kicking as hard as she can.
Now fully covered in blood, arm hanging limp to the side, ears fully deaf, she opened her eyes.
The image of her sister appeared, visage of golden surrounding her.
"I'm so sorry... I couldn't protect you... " She said as the visage smiled.
"It's okay, you can sleep now. " She mouthed as she closes her eyes.
The end.

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
"Well, I can help you with that." I heard a voice in my head.

"Do it." I instantly replied.

"I need a tiiiiny bit of help though. Nothing much though. It's no biggie." The voice snickered.

"I'll pay any price." I told it.

Hurry. Before they do anything else. Before sis is further defiled... Hurry!

"Then surely you won't mind giving me your soul?" The voice snickered once more.

"Go ahead. Kill them all." And remove their disgusting existence from this world.

"Then the pact is sealed." Suddenly, the voice got hoarse and dark.

I felt a huge pain in my chest. Darkness was coming out of me... A tremendous terrifying darkness was spreading towards the men right outside our force.

It was quick and terrifying... The men screamed as the darkness consumed them, turning their body into dusts in seconds.

Meanwhile, I could also hear screams near me. People calling my name. People screaming in terror. People asking what 'young lady' had done.

My sight was getting darker... The pain was too great... It was getting harder to breathe...

The men outside the fort were gone... There was only dust where they used to be... Dust, and a few parts of sis' body.

"Give... Her... Proper... Funeral..." I managed to say... When did my voice get so hoarse? When did it start hurting so much to speak?

I fell on my knees. I no longer had any strength to stand...

In my darkening vision, I could see my arms crumbling apart into dust too... This is... This is the end...

I've avenged you, sis...

"I'm sorry..." I heard a saddened voice.

I felt a hug.

I looked up... Sis was there. Sis was flying... Shining with a bright light, sis was flying and hugging the decaying me...

... I see... You didn't want revenge, did you?

I coughed. I tried to apologize to her too, but the words wouldn't come out.

Sorry sis... Sorry that I am dying like this...

And I'm sorry... Mom, dad... You didn't deserve to lose both of your daughters in a single day...

Ah... It was getting too dark... Too painful...

I'm going now, sis... Rest in peace in heaven... I'll rest in hell with whatever being took my soul...

Farewell.