NTR Poll Feel free to say you hate NTR... but it's not a poll option

If forced, which would you rather read...

• Netorare

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Netorase

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
So I've been doing some research into NTR, since whether we like it or not, it's a genre that's exploded in the 'hidden' spaces of the internet that we don't talk about to people in normal conversation.

I discovered that there were sub genres of NTR.

First some terms:

Netorare - Commonly known as having someone you love stolen whether it's known or not (people hate this so much). Usually happens to the main character. This is what the majority of people think about when they think about NTR.

Netori - The main character is the one doing the stealing. This actually happens a lot in harem mangas where the villain is in love with someone and the main character steals them away because the girl hates the villain for whatever reason. Lol, it's funny because people hate Netorare when it happens to the main character but are happy when the MC is doing it.

Personally, I find it funny how people are willing to read Netorare as long as it's the main character and person they identify with doing the stealing. No one thinks about the villain.

Then of course is Netorase, where the one of the characters gets turned or enjoys on seeing their loved one getting it on with other people. It is under the netorare sub genre but doesn't exactly fall under it since often it's the female character doing it only because she loves the male character. It's odd as hell, but also kind of hilarious.

It turns out I was writing a netorase all along when I was posting smut on here, except it's the female that wants to see the male lead do it with other girls.
Which is probably why a lot of people didn't enjoy it.
Lol.

Makes sense.
Anyway, the poll, answer it please lol... unless you're too afraid.

EDIT: Apparently I've just come across people saying Villains losing the girl isn't NTR since the girl never wanted to be with them in the first place... pfff.... whatever...

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
That poll's like asking: would you prefer a hammer to the nuts or a spear up your ass. Only a masochist would be eager to answer.

40k get the Heavy Flamer meme.png
According to This You're A Heretic.jpg

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I think there's also the 'Reverse NTR' where the FMC steals the MC from his wife/gf/lover. Or did you mention it already?
Lol, I didn't. I guess they call it a reverse since most people who read it are male.
That poll's like asking: would you prefer a hammer to the nuts or a spear up your ass. Only a masochist would be eager to answer.
I agree, what's why it's a fun question to ask others.

Empyrea

Dense Writer of Lewd
Personally I feel more betrayed by my partner asking me to 'sleep with' someone for them than if they were just to leave me for someone else. I'm probably not in the majority though. It just makes me feel like an object to be traded for their pleasure.

Swinging feels better to me since everyone should be involved with the decision making. Netorare is harder to read typically because the stories are usually main character focused, but netorase rubs me in the wrong way more since one person is giving and their partner is only taking.

So, if it's the view of the partner who's being sacrificed, then netorare, if it's from the view of the cheated on partner then netorase I guess.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Personally I feel more betrayed by my partner asking me to 'sleep with' someone for them than if they were just to leave me for someone else. I'm probably not in the majority though. It just makes me feel like an object to be traded for their pleasure.

Swinging feels better to me since everyone should be involved with the decision making. Netorare is harder to read typically because the stories are usually main character focused, but netorase rubs me in the wrong way more since one person is giving and their partner is only taking.

So, if it's the view of the partner who's being sacrificed, then netorare, if it's from the view of the cheated on partner then netorase I guess.
I see. interesting.

Personally I find that both are difficult to read, but I feel Netorase is harder on the one being asked unless they're really into it.

I noticed your novel has incest planned in it. When does it start?

Empyrea

Dense Writer of Lewd
I see. interesting.

Personally I find that both are difficult to read, but I feel Netorase is harder on the one being asked unless they're really into it.

I noticed your novel has incest planned in it. When does it start?
Chapter 9 I think.

StrongArm

I like NTR. The main reason that people hate it i think, is that they put themselves in the MCs shoes. But if you think about a NTR protagonist, then you realize that 99% of them are pathetic beta losers who never really deserved their hot wives anyway. As long as you are comfortable with yourself then NTR really cant affect you. Instead, you can have a laugh as the pathetic loser gets his girl stolen my a man who usually knows how to throw the D or dominate her the way the MC is too pussy to do.

I absolutely despise netorase or swinging or sharing though. There is nothing more repulsive to me than that shit. I cant fathom why a guy would willingly let another man doink his wife. That shit disgusts me, its like the most beta thing a man can ever do.

Also, i feel that people who share their lovers dont truly love their partner. A real, burning passionate Love is more possessive than that.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I absolutely despise netorase or swinging or sharing though. There is nothing more repulsive to me than that shit. I cant fathom why a guy would willingly let another man doink his wife. That shit disgusts me, its like the most beta thing a man can ever do.

Also, i feel that people who share their lovers dont truly love their partner. A real, burning passionate Love is more possessive than that.
Lol, personally I prefer Netorase over Netorare.
I guess it depends.

I'm more interested in how the hell the guy became such a cuckold in the first place. Like what happened to him?
Netorare... well unless the girl is being stolen in a way that she's having a good time, it's hard to enjoy. I'm not exactly a fan of forced sex in fiction... unless it's a monster or some other species than human (weird I know...)

Again, we separate fiction from reality. I can understand how people like NTR like how I tend to like Incest in fiction despite never wanting it in real life.

StrongArm

Lol, personally I prefer Netorase over Netorare.
I guess it depends.

I'm more interested in how the hell the guy became such a cuckold in the first place. Like what happened to him?
Netorare... well unless the girl is being stolen in a way that she's having a good time, it's hard to enjoy. I'm not exactly a fan of forced sex in fiction... unless it's a monster or some other species than human (weird I know...)

Again, we separate fiction from reality. I can understand how people like NTR like how I tend to like Incest in fiction despite never wanting it in real life.

I stopped trying to analyze peoples wierd fetishes a long time ago...

As repulsive as some fetishes are to me, i still support peoples rights to be filthy degenerates. (as long as youre not hurting anything then have at it, the world is yalls pervy oyster)