Looking for Work Offering Logos

MorgueAnna

Hi there, I'm hoping to get some more experience with logos and wanted to offer my services here. I recognize that the tone I take in the rest of this thread is copied over from my more professional work elsewhere, so I hope it's not intimidating. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out, I'm rather easy-going and promise I don't bite.

My services:
I've been doing Logos and UI for visual novels since 2014. I am fine with SFW and NSFW but reserve the right to pass on projects I feel would not be a good fit. I also am anti-NFT and this is reflected in my contracts/agreements. I require a contract for each project for the safety of myself and the client, and make use of hellobonsai for this. For smaller hobbyist projects I am willing to use an informal written agreement in place of a formal contract.

I am only able to do paid work at this time but my rates are flexible depending on the complexity of the requested work. My listed rates are a guideline. I accept 25-50% payment up front, the rest when the designs are all done. Please don't be afraid to pitch a project to me, I try to tailor the bill to each client and project individually.

At this time I can offer logos for folks who want attractive typography to go on their book covers. I do not offer illustrations but am willing to arrange a book cover design if the art is provided, for a nominal extra fee. For example, I arranged the cover for I am Succubus! though the logo and art were provided by the project owner.

helios_cover.png

Available Slots:

Logos
$25-50USD for non-commercial works, depending on complexity.
$50-100USD for commercial projects, depending on complexity.

Webnovel Cover Graphic Design
$10-50 , digital only depending on complexity and if commercial/non-commercial.
If intended for print, there will be an increased fee for more in-depth process.
I'll need character art and logos to be provided for me, unless the logo was completed by me.

Buttons
$5 for a set. Less if you only have one button design.
I'll need character art and logos to be provided for me, unless the logo was completed by me.

Advertisements/Banners/Badges/Social Media Images
$25-50

Crowdfunding Graphics
$50-100

Anything requiring purchase or behind a paywall (digital, physical, patreon relases) in order to access the content (unless it is later release for free after a set amount of time, like a patreon pre-release) will likely be considered commercial, though that is up to my discretion on a case-by-case basis for each project.

I will provide finished graphics in .PNG format, as well as .PSD files. I will also give the client appropriate information regarding any licensing information relevant to fonts or textures used in the finished graphic. I reserve the right to use the finished image in my portfolio.

Bulk orders will be offered a discounted price. I will ask the commissioner for their input and make a limited amount of adjustments within reason. Complicated adjustments added late in the process may incur additional fees.

Turnaround can take anywhere between a week and a month depending on complexity. I reserve the right to turn down projects or cancel with a partial refund.

Payments accepted via paypal and Ko-fi.​

Last edited:

Armored99

Harem-phobic
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there's a good chance you're not going to get anyone to commission you.

I'm not critiquing you, it's because as far as i've seen people on this forum don't really have money, or they're not willing to part for it that easily.

also this is bothering me 'can't get online due to my poor health' are you allergic to wifi? I just don't see how that makes since.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there's a good chance you're not going to get anyone to commission you.

I'm not critiquing you, it's because as far as i've seen people on this forum don't really have money, or they're not willing to part for it that easily.

also this is bothering me 'can't get online due to my poor health' are you allergic to wifi? I just don't see how that makes since.
Hell, most people don't even commission covers and just make their own... or ask for it for free...

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Good luck finding work! Personally, I'm looking for illustrators rather than graphic designers.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
You could specify where you draw the line between comercial and hobby.

F.e. whether selling parts of the work (bonus/advance chapters, artwork etc.) or just encouraging people to donate money in general would count.
Might just be me who thinks this is unclear, though.

Last edited:

MorgueAnna

Oh, I figured as much. I lurk enough to know this is the case. But I also saw a lack of logo offerings, so figured I'd put it out there. No worries. I figured it was an absolute long shot.

As for my health, I am occasionally too sick to be able to get out of bed, let alone sit at my desk or use a keyboard/mouse. I have a desktop, so no computing from bed. There have also been times in which I've been unconscious for anywhere between 20-36 hours at a time.
Hope that helps clear up any confusion.

Though you did just remind me of a friend who became gravely ill due to any exposure to any electronics, including wifi, so we lost contact outside of occasional updates from her parents. It was pretty sad because we'd been working on a game together before that and she can't do much of what she used to.

Bodies are weird. Unfortunately due to my body, I have to rely on irregular gigs like logos and game UI for a living because I'm rendered effectively un-hire-able for 9-5 work. I suspect that if I only had one or two of my conditions, I'd be somewhat functional but the handful I have seem to bully my body quite effectively.

Hell, most people don't even commission covers and just make their own... or ask for it for free...
Isn't that just the case? That's how it often is with hobbyist forums.

Good luck finding work! Personally, I'm looking for illustrators rather than graphic designers.
I noticed there's more illustrators around which is why I figured I'd drop my services here.

You could specify where you draw the line between comecrial and hobby.

F.e. whether selling parts of the work (bonus/advance chapters, artwork etc.) or just encouraging people to donate money in general would count.
Might just be me who thinks this is unclear, though, though.
Ah, right, I suppose it's different here vs. indie game dev forums :) It's a good question, thank you.

I think that encouraging people to donate is one of those borderline situations that I'd overlook in this case because otherwise the content is available freely. Tipping creators is good.
Anything requiring purchase or behind a paywall (digital, physical, patreon relases) in order to access the content (unless it is later release for free after a set amount of time, like a patreon pre-release) would likely be considered commercial, though that is up to my discretion on a case-by-case basis for each project.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
I think that encouraging people to donate is one of those borderline situations that I'd overlook in this case because otherwise the content is available freely. Tipping creators is good.
Anything requiring purchase or behind a paywall (digital, physical, patreon relases) in order to access the content (unless it is later release for free after a set amount of time, like a patreon pre-release) would likely be considered commercial, though that is up to my discretion on a case-by-case basis for each project.
No worries

But in this case it might be good to append that to your original message.