Offering myself(Services)

LordInui

Yo,

LordInui here.

I want to offer my services as a co-author.

What do I mean by that?

Quite simply. I love writing, but I do not like creating the "background." This became evident as I wrote over 180k words in chapters but never got over ten chapters per novel.

In short: I'm pretty good at creating something from existing material.

What do I offer now?((everything for free)

- Regular chapters

- Side chapters

- Editing

Give me the rough details, and I'll do my best to create a satisfactory chapter for you.

What am I interested in?

I am versatile and open to many things, so it's easier to list what I don't like.

-Genderbender
-Yaoi
-Ntr(Netorare/Netorase)

If you are interested, feel free to contact me. (Just write under this post)

We can chat on DC, going deeper into details.

LordInui

Example in which sense?

If you want a test chapter, why don't you give me some information?

LordInui

Show examples of your work.
Chapters are no longer online and have been deleted. And the old ones from SH have been completely deleted...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-27 213105.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-27 213105.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 37

J_Chemist

Sounds like you need to come up with some examples and provide a portfolio to support your skills. Otherwise, you're not catching any exceptional eyes 'round here.

If you know the first thing people are going to ask for is for you to write an example, then you should have those preloaded. Not having that is already a minus and a red flag.

Arch9CivilReactor

Do you like fanfics?

I’ve got a rough sketch of a plan but don’t have time to write all the time.

The current idea: Xuanhuan about crafting and merging ‘Magic Cards’ that summon, conjure, create stuff. The main character has special cards from a currently undecided event which are; Sasuke Uchiha, Spider-man, Wolverine, Deadpool, The Hulk.

Power System: 1-5 levels early on where the number of cards you have everyday and can create increases. Contracts, achievements, technique mastery can create these ‘slots’ to create cards or empower them. Which can only be used once a day. Replenishes at midnight.

After that is a level where you can create infinite number of cards, but not every kind. Just the ones you’ve cultivated. Basically the limit you can make everyday is gone. Which changed you from a normal human to a deity of sorts.

After that you basically control a concept.

That’s it. There are a lot of undecided aspects.

Currently I’m fine with writing whatever someone specifies they want in a chapter, then doing that my style. If we were switching over one would be outlining plot points, the other would execute.

I’m not good at remembering Xianxia, Xuanhuan, and Wuxia tropes so a co-author to helps decide the progression would help.

If that’s what you’re interested in just hit me up on my discord.

Sergeandgreen

Writing a story together sounds like fun.
Do you like not caring for the genfer convention? I have a xianxia story from the perspective of a demonic cultivator. It's not published yet and I'm only at 40k words with the story but it is super fun to write. The cultivation system is also kind of unique. Or at least not the usual my stage is higher I'm stronger than you shit. But, like I said, the mc doesn't really follow any ethics. He kills if there is something to gain, he tortures if he is mad at someone, he cowardly runs if he gets overwhelmed, he resorts to cannibalism if there isn't any food. Well, he isn't really the rapy kind of guy but he is scratching or crossing limits in almost all areas.
But despite everything, he is a calculative guy. He doesn't start killing people because he likes it, but more because he gains something from it.

As the story hasn't been uploaded yet, we also have a lot more room to experiment a little to see if our writing styles complement each other or if its not working out.

ACertainPassingUser

Writing a story together sounds like fun.
Do you like not caring for the genfer convention? I have a xianxia story from the perspective of a demonic cultivator. It's not published yet and I'm only at 40k words with the story but it is super fun to write. The cultivation system is also kind of unique. Or at least not the usual my stage is higher I'm stronger than you shit. But, like I said, the mc doesn't really follow any ethics. He kills if there is something to gain, he tortures if he is mad at someone, he cowardly runs if he gets overwhelmed, he resorts to cannibalism if there isn't any food. Well, he isn't really the rapy kind of guy but he is scratching or crossing limits in almost all areas.
But despite everything, he is a calculative guy. He doesn't start killing people because he likes it, but more because he gains something from it.

As the story hasn't been uploaded yet, we also have a lot more room to experiment a little to see if our writing styles complement each other or if its not working out.
Ooh, is it inspired from Revrend Insanity/Daoist Gu Master ?

Sergeandgreen

Ooh, is it inspired from Revrend Insanity/Daoist Gu Master ?
Not really. Haven't read those two. But i heard about Reverend Insanity and have it on my to read list. But between all the writing and university, i don't have time to read it.
But i think it will be different, as I write the story from the first person point of view. (I wanted to understand evil characters better and then got the idea for the story.)

doravg

136/4001 (finally counted the stories)
Yo,

LordInui here.

What do I mean by that?

Quite simply. I love writing, but I do not like creating the "background." This became evident as I wrote over 180k words in chapters but never got over ten chapters per novel.

What do I offer now?((everything for free)

- Regular chapters

- Side chapters

- Editing

Give me the rough details, and I'll do my best to create a satisfactory chapter for you.

What am I interested in?

I am versatile and open to many things, so it's easier to list what I don't like.

-Genderbender
-Yaoi
-Ntr(Netorare/Netorase)

If you are interested, feel free to contact me. (Just write under this post)

We can chat on DC, going deeper into details.
What you want sounds like you want to write a fanfic. Which, you know, no one is stopping you. Just know that if you don't have the rights to the original work, you are not allowed to make any money out of your fanfic.

I have seen more than one Patreon page for a GOT/Harry Potter fanfics, and that is just stealing. Also, a dick move. I write fanfics too, now and then, mostly with Vampire the Masquerade and Hetalia, but I admit that the characters/lore doesn't belong to me. I respect the original creators who have poured blood, sweat and tears into their projects.

Don't be a thief, be a fan.

I wish you luck! =)

Suczka

-Genderbender
-Yaoi
-Ntr(Netorare/Netorase)
Are you firm on all three of those?
I also dislike two of them, but have lot of outlined short stories for the first one.
Would be willing to give you outline to see what you can do with it.

TheUnsuspicious

Yo,

LordInui here.

What do I mean by that?

Are you saying that you like writing stories, but you don't like creating the story??? That's... a very unique problem, usually people had the opposite problem like me.

I love making up the story, but writing it is too much for me. So I barely could churn out more than 10 chapters per novel despite having all the general plot points in my brain.

We have opposite problem, same symptom it seems XD

If that's indeed the case, can I get a sample of your chap? If you don't have any sample right now, I could give you one to write.

MasFaqih

Normal White Cat | Fluffy | Can bite really hard
I mean he just want experience, and he offered his work for free right?