Resolved One of my tags isn't showing up in my rankings list

Jemini

I have the "fallen angels" tag on my Key to the Void story, but it doesn't appear in my rankings category over in statistics.

EDIT: (Adding details based upon conversation further down in the thread.)

My current tags list is exactly the same as it has always been since the day I created this series over a year and a half ago. I have never changed the tags at any point, so this has nothing to do with update lag.

Also, the place where it is not appearing is in the statistics page. It is appearing just fine in the ranking, and it has always been on the statistics page up until today. However, when I checked today, the "fallen angels" entry had disappeared from the statistics page but not the tags list. This is a very recent disappearance and not based on any action on my part. I hadn't even interacted with my story at all in the day or so between when it was still there and when it suddenly disappeared.

I will attach a screenshot of what I am talking about. I am #3 on "fallen angels," so it should appear above the entries that rate in at #5 which are there where fallen angels should be.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    225.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Agentt

Thighs
I have the "fallen angels" tag on my Key to the Void story, but it doesn't appear in my rankings category over in statistics.
I assume it's just a problem of your browzer not reloading properly. Also, scribblehub went down for a few seconds so it could be that too.

Congrats on being #3 tho

Jemini

I assume it's just a problem of your browzer not reloading properly. Also, scribblehub went down for a few seconds so it could be that too.

Congrats on being #3 tho
No, this is not what I was talking about. Yes, it is appearing on the rankings list. But it's not appearing on my statistics page.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    225.3 KB · Views: 34

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
Did you recently put the tag on your story?
The statistics aren't real time

Jemini

Did you recently put the tag on your story?
The statistics aren't real time

My current tags list is exactly the same as it has been since I first created the story a year and a half ago. I have never altered it since.

It is only very recently the tag's ranking has disappeared from my statistics.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
My current tags list is exactly the same as it has been since I first created the story a year and a half ago. I have never altered it since.

It is only very recently the tag's ranking has disappeared from my statistics.
Then it's not any issue I know of. Probably best to add that to the original post, though.

Jemini

Ok, I haven't seen any admin or coder comments in here about the source of the bug being discovered, but the effect seems to have passed for me.

I'm no longer having this problem, my page is now as it should be, but it might still be a bug that can affect other people if you guys have not figured out what's going on yet.