One questions guy, listens

BEETLESME

I create a new account since i'm new here few days ago, then i posted my novel there, in a day I got 1.2k views,12 likes,20 comments,50 favourite, 100 readers. I was happy ...I logged out.

Two days later, I try to log in, but it's didn't work, Admin blocked that account, so I sent a complaint to admin but nothing happened.

So I opened a new account,so I posted the novel there ...but I don't get the view that was there before ...I got 57views,no likes,no comments,no favourites,12 readers.

Its like the account doesn't exist

Guys, do you know what is happening?😭😭😭😭😭 ..please help
That's why I created this beetleme

BEETLESME

Reincarnated in a game ...but well, it's no longer on scribble hub 😭😭😭😭😭 I try searching it .but I cant find it

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I create a new account since i'm new here few days ago, then i posted my novel there, in a day I got 1.2k views,12 likes,20 comments,50 favourite, 100 readers. I was happy ...I logged out.

Two days later, I try to log in, but it's didn't work, Admin blocked that account, so I sent a complaint to admin but nothing happened.

So I opened a new account,so I posted the novel there ...but I don't get the view that was there before ...I got 57views,no likes,no comments,no favourites,12 readers.

Maybe the account got blocked because of spam?

Yetano

Supposedly, some evidence that you do made it, provide things like screenshots? I mean, it might won't really debunk this whole thing down, but it might raise your chance of recovering your account?

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
Was there anyting that violated common sense? Like raping loli's in the opening chapters?

ACertainPassingUser

How am I supposed to listen at your words ? It's too dark around here, and your post writing didn't make any sounds either ?

Nneeil

A better question yet. Why did you log out?