Resolved online story from 6+ years ago

ashkar

I'm trying to find a story I read a long time ago, it may or may not have been on scribblehub or royalroad, but I read it most on the authors own site. It was about a guy who ends up in another world with status and evolution by eating monster cores, in the beginning he is in a field and he dies a ton to horned rabbits, he makes a small fox into a familiar and he sucks up a part of a river with his inventory, eventually he gains a harem which includes a goblin that evolves into a death worm or blood worm or something and a catgirl that evolves into an angel, the fox familiar gets huge and green, and there's several other harem members, like a big trex/dragon girl, and an insane dwarf? girl with brain injuries he cures by evolving her with a slime core, they make a city at one point. I think the MC.....or maybe the author is named Michael or mike....... I'm so irritated that I somehow never bookmarked it..... oh and it goes into a second series where they all get merged? and go back to earth to help the goddess from the magic world rampage around or something......

If anyone has a clue what I'm talking about and can help me I would really appreciate it.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I'm trying to find a story I read a long time ago, it may or may not have been on scribblehub or royalroad, but I read it most on the authors own site. It was about a guy who ends up in another world with status and evolution by eating monster cores, in the beginning he is in a field and he dies a ton to horned rabbits, he makes a small fox into a familiar and he sucks up a part of a river with his inventory, eventually he gains a harem which includes a goblin that evolves into a death worm or blood worm or something and a catgirl that evolves into an angel, the fox familiar gets huge and green, and there's several other harem members, like a big trex/dragon girl, and an insane dwarf? girl with brain injuries he cures by evolving her with a slime core, they make a city at one point. I think the MC.....or maybe the author is named Michael or mike....... I'm so irritated that I somehow never bookmarked it..... oh and it goes into a second series where they all get merged? and go back to earth to help the goddess from the magic world rampage around or something......

If anyone has a clue what I'm talking about and can help me I would really appreciate it.