Open ai, and using it to write fighting scenes.

lambenttyto

And Ai-chan is proud to have Ai-chan's style likened to Agatha Christie's style. It's true, compare the beginning of Ai-chan's novels to Agatha Christie's novels, the style is similar in the beginning. Later on it diverged as Ai-chan became lazy. Ai-chan didn't set out to write like Agatha Christie, but it turns our Ai-chan's writing style evolved to be similar to hers. You can read Ai-chan's stories and they're all written in the same style.
I'm still amazed and excited and blown away that some people mention Conan (as written by Robert E. Howard) in reference to my own work. I feel it's a great honor to be compared to his style.

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
Waiting for an AI story to hit trending. Only then will I laugh like heck.

MajorKerina

I’ve had a lot of fun feeding my work into AI and seeing what it comes up with. The problem is it’s a lot like programming and I’ve never really grasp the intricacies of it. What you need to do is provide the AI with absolutely everything it will ever need so you need to explain the lore, the characters, where they are now, where are you intend them to be, and lots of other details about the scene and about the setting so that it doesn’t suddenly decide that another person is doing something or there’s two people or they’re at the beach.

It excels in writing smut though. I have never seen a robot detour into spontaneous lesbian sex so quickly.