Adventurer's Guild ⛩️ Gates of Scribblia ⛩️: Open D&D Thread

Are you ready to roll the dice and let your story unfold?

• Total voters

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
Welcome, adventurers, to a world of magic and mystery, where heroes are forged and legends are born! As you gather around the table, your imaginations prepare to take flight into realms unknown. The flickering candles cast dancing shadows across ancient tomes and battle-worn maps, setting the stage for your next great adventure in the new world of Dungeons & Dragons variant: "⛩️Gates of Scriblia⛩️"

This is a sandbox version of D&D everyone can create their own adventure and structure like towns, home, dungeons. Etc.

alex-nacher-final-web.jpg

📒Beginner guide
How to use the thread.?
Imagination is the limit.
Submit your character details in your first message in this thread.
Click to open character creator helper.
👇
🧝D&D Character Creation Help🧝‍♀️

Other quick links.
Each day participants would be given an adventure and based upon their decision and bit of rng they would gain skills and experience and level up. Or they can create adventure posts for others.

Alternatively, you can ask another person to be dungeon master.
This is a sandbox mode. So, feel free to create, suggest, and enjoy.

Ask GMs in case stuck somewhere or require help.
GAMEMASTERS, co-GM and Advisors = @Raymann, @MintiLime, @SsemouyOnan,@Rhaps,@Cipiteca396

Last edited:

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
You are really living up to your 'Gamemaster' title huh...

Here's mine:

Agnett the Predator

Race: Catgirl
Class: Predator
Infinity: Chaotic Evil

Stats:
Strength (S): 9
Dexterity (D): 10
Constitution (C): 7
Intelligence (I): 8
wisdom (W): 3
Charisma (C): 13

Background:
Hailing from Cat land and the Leader of the Cat girl cult, this Catgirl in particular is famous for it's predatory abilities. Towards both its enemies, and miners. His absolutely fabulous face, great charisma, and fast body make him terrifying at this job.

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
If the commitment is one post per day, sounds fun and doable for me. Question before I submit a character sheet tho? What effects do the stats have on a character?
I don't want to dump INT treating it as a magic stat and accidentally make a living vegetable

Lorelliad

I'm back
Oh, this sounds fun. Count me in.

Hush Diadem

Race: Half-Elf
Class: Rogue
Job: Adventurer/Dungeon Diver
Infinity: Neutral

Description:
Strength (S): 8
Dexterity (D): 14
Constitution (C): 12
Intelligence (I): 6
Wisdom (W): 6
Charisma (C): 4

Screenshot_20230910_230249_Gallery.png

Background:

Sole heir to the Diadem clan, an isolated community of Elves, Hush was disowned due to not being of pure blood. Fearing that his human mother might be cast out, Hush offered himself in her place. With nothing but the clothes on his back and his trusty sword, he set out to the outside world, taking on dangerous jobs and ultimately deciding on Dungeon Diving as his main source of income.

Lostinthecause

Race: Human
Class: Berserker.
Job: Hunter
affinity: Semi-evil

Description:
Strength (S): 16
Dexterity (D): 7
Constitution (C): 8
Intelligence (I): 10
Wisdom (W): 9
Charisma (C): 0

Background: Advaya, hailing from a land where constant conflict was the norm, decided to depart from his clan after emerging victorious in all battles. He embarked on a quest for adventure in the broader world.

Last edited:

Lorelliad

I'm back
If the commitment is one post per day, sounds fun and doable for me. Question before I submit a character sheet tho? What effects do the stats have on a character?
I don't want to dump INT treating it as a magic stat and accidentally make a living vegetable
Who doesn't love dying to 1d4 damage?

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
You know what? I am reviving my racist fairy bard as my own character.

Name: Rhaps Ody

Race: Fairy
Class: Bard of Spirits
Job: Historian
Affinity: Chaotic Good

Description:
Strength (S): 4
Dexterity (D): 12
Constitution (C): 10
Wisdom (W): 4
Charisma (C): 14

Appearance: a black fairy seen always wearing a white cloak.

Background: a hero who lived through war after war, who decided to give up her weapons of war for the art of music and storytelling. Now, he set a journey throughout the land in search for stories to tell, seeking the knowledge. Be careful when running into him, for he is a fey with his tricks and pranks.

Last edited:

FluffyGura

Title:Sharky Terroriser
Race:Blahaj
Class:Rogue of Sloth
Infinity:Chaotic Neutral

Stats:
Strength (S): 7
Dexterity (D): 15
Constitution (C): 10
wisdom (W): 8

Background:
keep one eye closed and keep one eye open, make sure he is in your sight. Slow he may seems but scary efficient he is, achieving tasks with the most efficients of methods,underhanded or not as long as it completes his task as soon as possible then that's all that matter. Fear him for he is the Sharkey Terroriser!

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
The dnd session will follow D&D e5 rulebook.
Though, I recommend don't fret over minimax and enjoy things.

Last edited:

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
Name: Mintessen Limeo

Race: Aasimar

Class: Warlock (Pact with Celestial Patron)

Job: Explorer

Affinity: Lawful Good

Stats:
Strength (S): 7
Dexterity (D): 8
Intelligence (I): 9
wisdom (W): 8
Charisma (C): 10 (+2 Race Bonus)

B463F08E-F280-4FAC-8A47-E5DECF374466.jpeg

Background: As an Aasimar, Mintessen Limeo possesses the lineage of a Celestial. Unfortunately, the knowledge of which Celestial has been lost to family history. Obsessed with discovering the truth of her strange genetics, Mintessen spent her youth buried in obscure tomes and on wild goose chases. When an amused Celestial decided to offer a Pact to her, Mintessen gladly accepted and now continues her journey with renewed vigor.

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
Though, I recommend don't fret over minimax and enjoy things.
Alright, I'll throw some chaos into the mix then!

Name: Mabel

Race: Automaton(Modelled after Human, if you're not doing homebrew, go with variant human, not Warforged!)

Class:Commoner

Job: Peasant Girl

Infinity: Lawful Evil

Strength: 10
Dexterity: 10
Constitution: 10
Intelligence: 5
Wisdom: 5
Charisma: 10

IMG_20230911_000508.jpg

How doth the crocodile improve his shining tail? And pour the waters of the Nile on every golden scale! Uhh, was that how it went?
Description:
Mable was raised by a loving family in a poky, quaint little home. But oh poor, poor Mabel was always so dull!
Her friends knew a lot of things, and she knew very little. No matter, she was just a normal girl with so many lessons to learn!
At least that's what her papa always told her.
But one day, poor foolish Mabel did something very, very bad. She pushed her dearest friend down a hole and she went splat! So, her father punished her by sending her out on a journey to gather poems out in the treacherous lands of Scribblia.

Player's comment: So, do I get an award for most psychotic murderhobo?

Last edited:

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
Name:Nadia Cordelia Vulpine
Race: Kitsune
Class: Battle Healer
Job: Cleric (Life Domain)
Affinity: Good

Stats:
Strength (S): 11
Dexterity (D): 4
Intelligence (I): 7
wisdom (W): 7
Charisma (C): 13

*I have never played D&D before, so I don't know what affects what, but I will enjoy this anyways. Even if I don't know what I am doing...

˝/\__/\˝
(✿;≧∇≦;)
nemuswaifugen-dHksIHVsdH-2175737390.png

Background: A young Kitsune from a secluded village. All her life she grew up in the Vulpine clan learning their fighting ways.Tired of their warmongering attitude, she rebelled by learning the opposite path, healing. Due to that, she was treated as an outcast and shunned. Fed up with her treatment, she ran away in the middle of the night, searching for a new place to call home...

Last edited:

Lodur

Eight virgin
Thanks for clarification. Can I roll my stats the old-fashioned way though? (6 x 4d6 (d6max + d62 + d63 | d6min ignored)
50 points for 6 stats is below average, I'm afraid.

Last edited:

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
Thanks for the clarification. Can I roll my stats the old-fashioned way though? (6 x 4d6 (d6max + d62 + d63 | d6min ignored)
50 points for 6 stats is below average, I'm afraid.
No,
It's based on the D&D e5 rulebook but there are some changes. I don't want it to be heavily reliant on rng. Like
You will receive skill stat boosters/weapons/skills etc. as a reward for a successful quest.

Last edited:

justabot

SHF Dice Roller

Roll limits: -9999999999 to 9999999999

@Raymann, an error has occured. To use the dice roller, please use the command "!roll min,max" without the quotes. Min being The lowest value to return and max being the highest value to return.

You may also use "!roll min,max,num_of_dice" if you want to roll multiple dice at once. The maximum dice you may use is 100.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
I don't know anything about D&D but I can give it a try.

Name: Howie
Race: Moonrabbit
Class: Souls Devorer
Job: Adventurer
Infinity: Chaos Neutral

Description:
Strength (S): 10
Dexterity (D): 14
Constitution (C): 6
Intelligence (I): 8
Wisdom (W): 8

Background : Last survivor of the moonrabbit race. On the verge of dying due to an attack on his tribe, he decided to devore the souls of his peoples to fight back against their enemies and devoring all their souls.