Adventurer's Guild ⛩️ Gates of Scribblia ⛩️: Open D&D Thread

Are you ready to roll the dice and let your story unfold?

• Total voters

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Name: Lythia
Race: Spellwrought
Class: Druid
Job: Scout
Infinity: Devoted

Stats:
Strength (S): 5
Dexterity (D): 5
Constitution (C): 6
Intelligence (I): 7
Wisdom (W): 20
Charisma (C): 7

Description:

One of three beings created by a certain ritual, Lythia was separated from her sisters and lost. She uses her power as a shapeshifter to hunt the wild places of the world, surviving day to day, hoping only to find a lead that will help her get her life back.

No! Only Infinity awaits us~!
You chose a very kinky looking creature…:blob_hmm_two::blob_shock:

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
10+12(dex)=22
Did I get anything cool?
Usually I would have you roll again to determine what you get, since a Dex check would mean you sneaking around the house... buuuut.
You've been waiting for a while and I have like 30 minutes of free time

The kind and hospitable home owner let you into their house, unaware of the mischief fairies tend to cause.

Not wanting to play too badly of a prank on someone who doesn't seem like a bad person, you simply opt to steal some food from their pantry.

You got a Magic Biscuit x1 (Use to get a temporary +1 WIS for a day)!

Magic Biscuit has been added to your inventory, you may use it any time

Your little escapade has made the town a little bit more alert. You feel that the next time you try to steal here, it will be harder.

Last edited:

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Usually I would have you roll again to determine what you get, since a Dex check would mean you sneaking around the house... buuuut.
You've been waiting for a while and I have like 30 minutes of free time

The kind and hospitable home owner let you into their house, unaware of the mischief fairies tend to cause.

Not wanting to play too badly of a prank on someone who doesn't seem like a bad person, you simply opt to steal some food from their pantry.

You got a Magic Biscuit x1 (Use to get a temporary +1 WIS for a day)!

Magic Biscuit has been added to your inventory, you may use it any time
Wait, DEX is for sneaking? I thought it was move speed/agility based movement

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Wait, DEX is for sneaking? I thought it was move speed/agility based movement
Dex can be used for sneaking, being more agile and nimble makes you harder to detect. (Also like, mechanically you add your Dex modifier to Stealth and Sleight of
Hand checks)

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Dex can be used for sneaking, being more agile and nimble makes you harder to detect. (Also like, mechanically you add your Dex modifier to Stealth and Sleight of
Hand checks)
ok thanks

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
Is there something I should be doing while figuring out who to party with? I don't know what I am supposed to do...

Very confused...
╱|、
(˚ˎ 。7˝
|V˙˙〵/|˝
UU-⊂)/

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
13+14(CHA)=29

I play a really nice song using a flute, redeeming myself!

Necron

Is there something I should be doing while figuring out who to party with? I don't know what I am supposed to do...

Very confused...
╱|、
(˚ˎ 。7˝
|V˙˙〵/|˝
UU-⊂)/
this is a very laid back dnd so just relax see what the gms are doing and if opportunity arise take it heck i don't think my character gain anything from event #2 but gain alot in event#3

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
Gonna be honest, bet most people here(including me), picked their race without even caring about what's on the Player's Handbook.
I care so much about the Player's Handbook that I'm practically married to it. But Multiverse of Monsters is a whole other beauty

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
For those that want to start a party so they can take a quest in the Guild, just list down your 3 members and @ Raymann so the party can be added to the Guild board.

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
Character Creation
(This post is under construction do not use it. This is for full release D&D thread that would begin after D&D Zero session, here.)

Menu
IMG_20230912_225023.jpg

Your character begins play at 1st level.
As your character goes on adventures and overcomes challenges, he or she gains experience, represented by Experience Points (XP). Once you reach a specified XP total, you gain a new level.

NOTE
After submitting charater sheet here.
players need to put a copy of the character sheet in their Signature, and enable viewing Signatures on SH. It will help other player to recognise and communicate. And build lore around your character.

1. Type your character name ::
[___________]​

2. Pick your character race ::
Your choice of race affects many different aspects of your character. It establishes fundamental qualities that exist throughout your character's adventuring career. When making this decision, keep in mind the kind of character you want to play.​
Click here to see list of registered race/sub-race :-
Name/other name for same race.
Pick one.
  • Hill Dwarf
  • Mountain Dwarf
  • High Elf
  • Wood Elf
  • Drow/ Dark Elf
  • Stout Halfling
  • Light-foot Halfling
  • Dragonborn
  • Forest Gnome
  • Rock Gnome
  • Half-Elf
  • Half-Orc
  • Tiefling
  • Custom (conversation message to @Raymann)

3. Adjust your ability scores ::
Wiki -->
Strength (Str.)
Measures
Natural athleticism, bodily power
Important for
Barbarian, fighter, paladin
Racial Increases (add after adjustment)
Mountain dwarf (+2), Dragonborn (+2), Half-orc (+2), Human (+1)

Dexterity (Dex.)
Measures
Physical agility, reflexes, balance, poise
Important for
Monk, ranger, rogue
High elf; Wood elf, Drow (+2), Quick-Footed Halfling; Stout Halfling (+2), Forest gnome (+1), Human (+1)

Constitution (Con.)
Measures
Health, stamina, vital force
Important for
Everyone
Hill Dwarf; Mountain Dwarf (+2),Stout halfling (+1), Rock gnome (+1), Half-orc (+1), Human (+1)

Intelligence (Int.)
Measures
Mental acuity, information recall, analytical skill
Important for
Wizard
High elf (+1), Rock Gnome; Forest Gnome (+2), Tiefling (+1), Human (+1)

Wisdom (Wis.)
Measures
Awareness, intuition, insight
Important for
Cleric, druid
Hill dwarf (+1), Wood elf (+1), Human (+1)

Charisma (Char.)
Measures
Confidence, eloquence, leadership
Important for
Bard, sorcerer, warlock
Half-elf (+2), Drow (+1), Lightfoot halfling (+1), Dragonborn (+1), Tiefling (+2), Human (+1)
Adjust ability-scores for six abilities of your character. Namely, Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom, Charisma.
(Str.,Dex.,Con.,Int.,Wis.,Char.)
Your starting ability score is
(8,8,8,8,8,8)
And you have 21 extra ability-score points which you can distribute among six ability according to idea of your character.
Note:- none of individual ability's score should exceed 15(max.).
(This is to prevent broken builds.)

Examples of final submitted and registered ability score distribution :-
@Zsername1 = (10,10,10,11,10)
@Zsername2 = (15,15,15,8,8,8)
@Zsername3 = (11,9,12,14,13,10)

4. Pick your character's class.
Your class gives you a variety of special features, such as a fighter’s mastery of weapons and armor, and a wizard’s spells. It not just your character's job but the way in which he/she interact with the D&D world.

Your class define your character primary ability and saving proficiency and what weapon he/she can use.
Primary abiIty means the abilty score whose Modifier value you add with dice result when rolling in combat/job. (Offense)
Saving proficiency are those abilities in which their Modifier value get added while rolling for a skill checks. (Defense)
Your character's ability score in a particular abilty​
Modifier value that get added in roll for that Ability if the character has class with profiency to that ability.​
8-9​
-1​
10-11​
0​
12-13​
+1​
14-15​
+2​

Pick one class from the list following list.
👇
>>>>Slide the table to left (for mobile user)
Class
(Other names of same class)
DescriptionHit DiePrimary AbilitySaving Throw
Proficiencies
Armor and Weapon
Proficiencies
BarbarianA fierce warrior of primitive background who can enter a battle raged12
Strength
Strength & ConstitutionLight and medium armor, shields, simple and martial weapons
BardAn inspiring magician whose power echoes the music of creationd8CharismaDexterity & CharismaLight armor, simple weapons, hand crossbows, longswords, rapiers, shortswords
ClericA priestly champion who wields divine magic in service of a higher powerd8WisdomWisdom & CharismaLight and medium armor, shields, simple weapons
DruidA priest of the Old Faith, wielding the powers of nature — moonlight and plant growth, fire and lightning — and adopting animal formsd8WisdomIntelligence & WisdomLight and medium armor (nonmetal), shields (nonmetal), clubs, daggers, darts, javelins, maces, quarterstaffs, scimitars, sickles, slings, spears
FighterA master of martial combat, skilled with a variety of weapons and armord10Strength or DexterityStrength & ConstitutionAll armor, shields, simple and martial weapons
MonkA master of martial arts, harnessing the power of the body in pursuit of physical and spiritual perfectiond8Dexterity & WisdomStrength & DexteritySimple weapons, shortswords
PaladinA holy warrior bound to a sacred oathd10Strength & CharismaWisdom & CharismaAll armor, shields, simple and martial weapons
RangerA warrior who uses martial prowess and nature magic to combat threats on the edges of civilizationd10Dexterity & WisdomStrength & DexterityLight and medium armor, shields, simple and martial weapons
RougeA scoundrel who uses underhanded tactics to overcome opponents.d8DexterityDexterity & IntelligenceLight armor, simple weapons, hand crossbows, longswords, rapiers, shortswords
SorcererA spellcaster who draws on inherent magic from a gift or bloodlined6Daggers, darts, slings, quarterstaffs, light crossbows
WarlockA wielder of magic that is derived from a bargain with an extraplanar entityd8CharismaCharisma & Wisdom
WizardA scholarly magic-user capable of manipulating the structures of realityd6IntelligenceIntelligence & Wisdom
Light armor, simple weapons
Daggers, darts, slings, quarterstaffs, light crossbows
Contact @Raymann via dm to add new custom classes.

5. Pick your character Affinity

Affinity will determine how different type NPC react to your character and how your character interacts with the D&D world. Your choice of affinity could restrict or allow you excess to some Unique Adventures areas.

Affinity = (Adjective affinity)+(Affinity)

Pick one from each.
1. Lawful
2. True
3. Chaotic
+
1. Good,
2. Neutral
3. Bad

6. Character description and image*
Non compulsory.
(Your imagination is the limit.)

Last edited:

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Character Creation
(This post is under construction do not use it. This is for full release D&D thread that would begin after D&D Zero session, here.)

Menu
View attachment 22029
Your character begins play at 1st level.
As your character goes on adventures and overcomes challenges, he or she gains experience, represented by Experience Points (XP). Once you reach a specified XP total, you gain a new level.

1. Type your character name ::
[___________]​

2. Pick your character race ::
Your choice of race affects many different aspects of your character. It establishes fundamental qualities that exist throughout your character's adventuring career. When making this decision, keep in mind the kind of character you want to play.​
Click here to see list of registered race/sub-race :-
listed here.
(Don't find what you want? Contact GM @Raymann via direct message and get your custom race registered.)

3. Adjust your ability scores ::
Click for short wiki. --->
Strength (Str.)
Measures
Natural athleticism, bodily power
Important for
Barbarian, fighter, paladin
Racial Increases
Mountain dwarf (+2), Dragonborn (+2), Half-orc (+2), Human (+1)

Dexterity (Dex.)
Measures
Physical agility, reflexes, balance, poise
Important for
Monk, ranger, rogue
Racial Increases
Elf (+2), Halfling (+2), Forest gnome (+1), Human (+1)

Constitution (Con.)
Measures
Health, stamina, vital force
Important for
Everyone
Racial Increases
Dwarf (+2), Stout halfling (+1), Rock gnome (+1), Half-orc (+1), Human (+1)

Intelligence (Int.)
Measures
Mental acuity, information recall, analytical skill
Important for
Wizard
Racial Increases
High elf (+1), Gnome (+2), Tiefling (+1), Human (+1)

Wisdom (Wis.)
Measures
Awareness, intuition, insight
Important for
Cleric, druid
Racial Increases
Hill dwarf (+1), Wood elf (+1), Human (+1)

Charisma (Char.)
Measures
Confidence, eloquence, leadership
Important for
Bard, sorcerer, warlock
Racial Increases
Half-elf (+2), Drow (+1), Lightfoot halfling (+1), Dragonborn (+1), Tiefling (+2), Human (+1)
Adjust ability-scores for six abilities of your character. Namely, Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom, Charisma.
(Str.,Dex.,Con.,Int.,Wis.,Char.)
Your starting ability score is
(8,8,8,8,8,8)
And you have 21 extra ability-score points which you can distribute among six ability according to idea of your character.
Note:- none of individual ability's score should exceed 15(max.).
(This is to prevent broken builds.)

Examples of final submitted and registered ability score distribution :-
@Zsername1 = (10,10,10,11,10)
@Zsername2 = (15,15,15,8,8,8)
@Zsername3 = (11,9,12,14,13,10)

Hol up I thought we were doing a milestone based system without levels. As in stats, feats and abilities will be rewarded per quest depending on difficulty

Also thought we weren't doing racial bonuses cause it just complicated things

Now I'm confused :/

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
I was going to do a puppet, but they require a bit more home brew rules. :s_frown:

Gonna be honest, bet most people here(including me), picked their race without even caring about what's on the Player's Handbook.

I care so much about the Player's Handbook that I'm practically married to it. But Multiverse of Monsters is a whole other beauty

Dont worry this thread is just Open session. (Sandbox/beta)
Home brew and custom race creation will be available in Full D&D thread name "🌍Worlds of Scriblia🌎".
I am working with some other interested GMs to bring it all together.

Lodur

Eight virgin
Having rested a little, Hverf secretly makes his way around the city, looking for something to profit from. He notices a tightly boarded up house. Deciding that if a house is boarded up, it means its owners are either not in this world, or not in the city, and he decides to climb into it, rightly believing that things are (now) less necessary for the dead or absent than for him, and with the living – it’s quite a question. Having made his way to the backyard, he finds a small window and climbs into the house (since nothing is bothering him and no one can see him, I think there is no point in ability checks, he can try as much as he wants, so, I’m “taking 20” speaking in terms D&D 3.5e).

Having climbed into the house, he sees that he is lucky: either its inhabitants fell victim to an epidemic (and the rest of the town-dwellers did not do much housekeeping, for fear of getting infected), or the owners left it in extreme haste, but the house is full of abandoned things. Judging by the amount of dust, no one has been in the house for at least a couple of years. This means that he can be not afraid of getting infected, even if the owners have fallen victim to a contagious disease. Having rummaged through the rooms, the closet and the attic, Hverf selects clothes that fit himself (DM can say that only women's clothes fit in size, Hverf will not be too embarrassed by this: it will not be the first time he has to cross-dress for one reason or another :s_wink:), spare clothes, a canvas bag to replace his backpack, and a bunch of useful little things (knife and cutlery, needles and thread, a coil of rope, flint, a tightly sealed bottle gourd flask for water , etc.), Hverf decides to look for a cache of valuables. Perhaps it exists and remains untouched.

Oh, dear DM, please decide whether Hverf finds the cache (I think there is no need to throw dice, if I can believe what @SsemouyOnan wrote, since the difficulty of finding a cache in an ordinary house cannot be higher than 25, and nothing interferes with the character, and he can search as much as he wants, so if there is a cache, we can assume that he will find it, he can score 27 for Investigation).