Opinion wanted on story idea

Thuglife8934

It's going to be inspired by Gate-Thus the JSDF fought there, it's going to have sci-fi elements and fantasy elements
Summary of story: Humanity with everything figured out lived a life of luxury while the citizens were enjoying the merits of solving poverty The Heads of States, however, were making plans to "visit" other universes but something goes wrong horribly wrong instead of a stable wormhole a gaping wound has been created in reality itself but soon it stabilizes the wound is mended soon the horrors are contained and stripped of their powers. The unification wars are now over and The United Terran Empire has taken responsibility for all humanity with the second Golden Age proclaimed a plan to invade the other side as many call it has begun.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Summary of story: Humanity with everything figured out lived a life of luxury while the citizens were enjoying the merits of solving poverty The Heads of States, however, were making plans to "visit" other universes but something goes wrong horribly wrong instead of a stable wormhole a gaping wound has been created in reality itself.
I would be more likely to read this story. Cut out the rest/change it.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Puppets don't sleep. That's one of their worst qualities. They're always there... Watching.
This puppet does... I am a poor toy like that, requires the strings pervading the dream to deliver the animation force from the unblinking eyes above. I am one sad sentinel.

Thuglife8934

Let's not hijack a discussion thread with someone asking for help.
It is alright I have been reading for a while but never really visited the forums so this is nice to see
This puppet does... I am a poor toy like that, requires the strings pervading the dream to deliver the animation force from the unblinking eyes above.
thank you for the nightmare fuel

D

Deleted member 113259

This puppet does... I am a poor toy like that, requires the strings pervading the dream to deliver the animation force from the unblinking eyes above.
So you're bad even for a puppet. In any case, although Envy's reaction may be delayed she is still right. Let's continue this another day in another thread.