Otherworld Message Board

Megurashimono

General chat > Strange place.... World

So there are really other people who Experienced the same thing!?

I'm just on My way home from school.... I saw a Red Cloaked Girl in the Middle of the highway...her face is hidden by her Hood.

I notice no one is caring at all, even thought she is standing in a very dangerous place.

Then a truck is on the way & about to hit her.

My body on Reflexes move on its own... To save the Girl who is much younger than me....

I don't know I have such bravery in me.... Is it really me?

When I'm about to push her Away from the road..... I pass through her body, as if she's a ghost.

All I remember after that is the incoming truck on my way, the screaming of people,.......& The Red Cloaked girl smiling at me.

When I came to my sense..... I found Myself in a strange ruin in the middle of a wasteland & somehow this world lack vibrant color...

All I have is My phone, My bag, & Uniform.

- Mary sue

It is really unbelievable! I didn't know that the Legendary Truck-Sama plot is real! You are so courageous and selfless for trying to save the girl...but heck, you're story is so scary and creepy! Maybe, you really encountered a ghost... It was like a horror story.

Then, your current place.. It sounded scary. You should be careful and maybe you can find something for yourself to defend yourself.

Being in the body of the child, wearing old and unconventional stitched clothes and finding myself in a run down house in a middle of a forest...If this is a dream, could someone wake me up?

Note: I tried pinching myself and slapping my face. It didn't worked. I am still in the body of a ten year old child and it's so painful that there are tears in my eyes right now.

–Magnus

Reciful

General chat > Strange world

It is really unbelievable! I didn't know that the Legendary Truck-Sama plot is real! You are so courageous and selfless for trying to save the girl...but heck, you're story is so scary and creepy! Maybe, you really encountered a ghost... It was like a horror story.

Then, your current place.. It sounded scary. You should be careful and maybe you can find something for yourself to defend yourself.

Being in the body of the child, wearing old and unconventional stitched clothes and finding myself in a run down house in a middle of a forest...If this is a dream, could someone wake me up?

Note: I tried pinching myself and slapping my face. It didn't worked. I am still in the body of a ten year old child and it's so painful that there are tears in my eyes right now.

–Magnus

I don't really know about Anime stuffs... So I'm not knowledgeable about the plots or cliche about those? Is it really common in anime? Otherworld I mean.

I should have watched those stuff back at earth if I knew I'll be in this kind of Situation.:blob_no:

I need to get going & explore this Ruins... Or else I might go insane if I do nothing.

I hope nothing weird came out seriously.

— Mary Sue

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Profile Post > @BookWormie

I think I'm alive... there was this giant blob tiger. :blob_teary:

I don't understand where I am. There are six moons. The sun doesn't move.

-muna

Megurashimono

General chat > Strange world

I don't really know about Anime stuffs... So I'm not knowledgeable about the plots or cliche about those? Is it really common in anime? Otherworld I mean.

I should have watched those stuff back at earth if I knew I'll be in this kind of Situation.:blob_no:

I need to get going & explore this Ruins... Or else I might go insane if I do nothing.

I hope nothing weird came out seriously.

— Mary Sue
Be careful and you better find something that you can use to defend yourself?

Is there something in your bag that you can used?

- Magnus

Himekawa

Registration
To register, reply to this thread with the following information (pretend you are filling out your character's forum profile):

• Username: Tama
  • Display Name: Tama2
  • Birthday: Secret~
  • About You: Happily married:blob_teehee:

Himekawa

General chat > People are plotting against me...:blob_no::blob_no::blob_no:

So... I am going to marry this guy. It was our wedding day, and I am already going to say my vow.

Then, suddenly, soldiers began to flood the place. A man in red armor said that the guy I am going to marry was deceived by me. He said that I was a witch...

Okay, he ruined my wedding day. You know the proverb, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned or something. I am going to cast a lightning bolt at him. The problem was that the man had come prepared.

He brought with him a stack of paper, saying that it was a proof of my wickedness. It was all baseless accussation, of course. I am innocent:blob_frown:. Why do I need to write my own plot in a paper?

That my soon to be husband's heart was swayed... and here I am, trying to break away from the jail. I should look for another king, I guess. So, wish me luck?

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
General chat > People are plotting against me...:blob_no::blob_no::blob_no:

So... I am going to marry this guy. It was our wedding day, and I am already going to say my vow.

Then, suddenly, soldiers began to flood the place. A man in red armor said that the guy I am going to marry was deceived by me. He said that I was a witch...

Okay, he ruined my wedding day. You know the proverb, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned or something. I am going to cast a lightning bolt at him. The problem was that the man had come prepared.

He brought with him a stack of paper, saying that it was a proof of my wickedness. It was all baseless accussation, of course. I am innocent:blob_frown:. Why do I need to write my own plot in a paper?

That my soon to be husband's heart was swayed... and here I am, trying to break away from the jail. I should look for another king, I guess. So, wish me luck?
Your story remained me of an old tale in one of the Historical Myth Section. A witch, heart-broken by her love, became evil and forced her love to kill her; just for him to suffer after learning the truth.

A heart of the broken one is dark and all-consuming; but who am I to judge?

OOC: This reminded me of Yuusha Gojo Kumiai Kouryuugata Keijiban, one of the most unique manga I've ever read.

Himekawa

Your story remained me of an old tale in one of the Historical Myth Section. A witch, heart-broken by her love, became evil and forced her love to kill her; just for him to suffer after learning the truth.

A heart of the broken one is dark and all-consuming; but who am I to judge?
Huh? Broken? To be honest... no?

I'm there for the easy life after all. Who doesn't want to marry a prince? Or king for that matter. Well... the neighboring prince is five years old. So, do you think I should aim at the prince or the king? I honestly don't mind being the concubine.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Huh? Broken? To be honest... no?

I'm there for the easy life after all. Who doesn't want to marry a prince? Or king for that matter. Well... the neighboring prince is five years old. So, do you think I should aim at the prince or the king? I honestly don't mind being the concubine.
In my opinion, why pursue them when you could easily live by yourself? I found it easier for you to make yourself desirable and let them come for you, instead of you forcing yourself onto them.

One of the quotes in the Ancient Tale Section spoke: "Love blinded even the wisest of men."

PS: I don't think you should go after a 5 years old child.

Himekawa

In my opinion, why pursue them when you could easily live by yourself? I found it easier for you to make yourself desirable and let them come for you, instead of you forcing yourself onto them.

One of the quotes in the Ancient Tale Section spoke: "Love blinded even the wisest of men."

PS: I don't think you should go after a 5 years old child.
Forcing myself? Hee... you give me a good idea.:blob_evil_two:

Hmm... I think I shall look for the tutor position of the prince, that way, I can mold him to my ideal man:blob_drool:.

Alright, I'm going to the magic academy first, graduate with the best score, and apply as tutor. That way, he'll be 13 and I'll be 20 after drinking a potion of youth.

Come on my prince, your hidden route oneesan is waiting~

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer

-muna
Very fascinating indeed. By the way, what do you mean when you said: 'the sun doesn't move?'. Do you have nighttime over there? and how could you see the moons when the sun is up in the sky?

Himekawa

Very fascinating indeed. By the way, what do you mean when you said: 'the sun doesn't move?'. Do you have nighttime over there? and how could you see the moons when the sun is up in the sky?

It is probably something like north pole?

Reciful

General chat > what the heck is that...:blob_blank:

So I traveled the wasteland full of unknown broken old Ruins, all were unrecognizable Buildings to me.

This place is ridiculously wide, vast like a great endless plain without any life else where.

This world or place? Is unbearably silent...

My soft walking foot steps echoes as I traveled.... I can even hear my own heart beats due to this maddening silent.

Then after walking for a while, I tried climbing a tall broken black Monument like building to get a clear view.

What greeted me when I went at the roof of the monument is a complete different place than the Wasteland before... Instead of a vast empty dead land, what I saw is a great cliff shrouded by fog & shadow..... & then.... I saw this.

IMG_20200416_232855.JPG

I took a picture of That Something in a great distance.... Its Colossal in size

......... just where the f**k Am I?

— Mary Sue

Last edited:

Leegood

What is this? Am I hallucinating?

– Magnus
General Chat > Hello? This is my first thread.
I don't think you are hallucinating
@BookWormie (@Leegood)

-muna has followed you
-BookWormie has followed you

-muna
General Chat > Hello? This is my first thread.
Im thinking you need to observe very quickly since it might indicate different phases, maybe monsters are hostile during one? Stay safe.
General chat > what the heck is that...:blob_blank:

So I traveled the wasteland full of unknown broken old Ruins, all were unrecognizable Buildings to me.

This place is ridiculously wide, vast like a great endless plain without any life else where.

This world or place? Is unbearably silent...

My soft walking foot steps echoes as I traveled.... I can even hear my own heart beats due to this maddening silent.

Then after walking for a while, climbing a broken black Monument to get a clear view.

What greeted me when I went at the roof is a complete different place than the Wasteland before... Instead of a vast empty dead land, what I saw is a great cliff shrouded by fog & shadow..... & then.... I saw this.

I took a picture of That Something in a great distance.... Its Colossal in size

......... just where the f**k Am I?

— Mary Sue
General chat > what the heck is that...

best to avoid them until your sure they won't eat you, I think.

Reciful

General chat > Whisper That save me

...... Nothing happens except hurting My knees.. since I can still type this you know that I'm alive.... I must type something or anything. else I might go insane due to fear & all this weirdness happening to me.

Anyway.

After Seeing that collosal figure from the distance... I forgotten to move I'm stunned in fear.

Then I heard a whisper of a young girls voice speaking directly to my ears saying " Don't look at them or they'll gaze back "

Hearing those words I came back to My sense. immediately I take off My eye from THAT & run back down the Monument only to slip My foot falling down hurting My knee.

I'm back again at the vast Empty Wasteland no longer in the Place of Fog & Shadow..

When I look around its just me alone & no one else.

.....who whispered to me?

— mary sue

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
General chat > Whisper That save me

...... Nothing happens except hurting My knees.. since I can still type this you know that I'm alive.... I must type something or anything else. I might go insane due to fear & all this weirdness happening to me.

Anyway.

After Seeing that collosal figure from the distance... I forgotten to move I'm stunned in fear.

Then I heard a whisper of a young girls voice speaking directly to my ears saying " Don't look at them or they'll gaze back "

Hearing those words I came back to My sense. immediately I take off My eye from THAT & run back down the Monument only to slip My foot falling down hurting My knee.

I'm back again at the vast Empty Wasteland no longer in the Place of Fog & Shadow..

When I look around its just me alone & no one else.

.....who whispered to me?

— mary sue
If anything in the Fairy Tale Section had told me, then it would be: 'Don't trust the voice in your head too much.'

Also, from my Dark Myth Creatures Section, I found an entry called 'Dark Thousand Hands'; legend told that whoever gazed upon their caged face would be met with a certain doom; their soul locked away and dragged into the abyss with its myriad hands.

Maybe it's the same creature, or maybe not? Who knows?

PS: I saw that there is an Upload Video option in the reply section; maybe you could share us some video?

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I think I've been here for more than 24 hours and there hasn't been any nighttime. :blob_no: I can't sleep!

I can see the moons during the day! Back on Earth, you can sometimes see the moon during the day too!

-muna

Leegood

I think I've been here for more than 24 hours and there hasn't been any nighttime. :blob_no: I can't sleep!

I can see the moons during the day! Back on Earth, you can sometimes see the moon during the day too!

-muna
Reply to profile post
---
If you can find a tree to climb with large branches, it might be safer there? Or a small cave?

Anyways yes you need rest, what if you need to flee a predator?

Reciful

If anything in the Fairy Tale Section had told me, then it would be: 'Don't trust the voice in your head too much.'

Also, from my Dark Myth Creatures Section, I found an entry called 'Dark Thousand Hands'; legend told that whoever gazed upon their caged face would be met with a certain doom; their soul locked away and dragged into the abyss with its myriad hands.

Maybe it's the same creature, or maybe not? Who knows?

PS: I saw that there is an Upload Video option in the reply section; maybe you could share us some video?

Perhaps... You're right... I better not trust this unknown whispers especially in this situation where I have no Idea what or who exactly those voice was.

But somehow it felt nostalgic...

I think I have to create a list of Note in one of My school notebook to every Beings I Encounter here... In this weird world... I got the feeling this won't be the last.

Thank you for advice & telling me kind of being perhaps that monster is.... I seriously have no clue about this things.

— Mary Sue