Writing Prompt Otome Game Villainess Reverse Isekai

• Thread starter Deleted member 26725
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26725

That would be a great stereotype turn! XD
Instead of someone getting reincarnated into an Otome Game Villainess, the Villainess gets reincarnated into our world after meeting her demise! XD

When she wakes up in the room of a random plain Otaku girl, I bet she will look at the computer screen and say “Is that... me?”

I think she would also be like: “what are all these steel and glass castles? Why aren’t there any nobles?”

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruriha

Well-known Procrastinator
Uh, I think you made a dupe thread

MarkofWisdom

"That's me now, huh? Boring brown hair and brown eyes...I miss my red hair and eyes...but at least this body is just as pretty as my old one was. Time for me to take over the school and be the most popular girl around? I rather like that idea. Less chance of me getting beheaded again, but still the same adoration and love of the masses as before it all went south last time...I can't wait. Ohohoho~"

PhillisCreziles

﹤Once a Potato﹥
Oh! You could make it so that the reincarnated villainess also partially has her powers back from her world. If done correctly, It might create some abnormal (perhaps hilarious) interactions between characters.

MarkofWisdom

Oh! You could make it so that the reincarnated villainess also partially has her powers back from her world. If done correctly, It might create some abnormal (perhaps hilarious) interactions between characters.
"I can't believe how much weaker my powers have gotten since coming to Earth. Gone are the days of effortlessly making grand displays of fireworks or entire pillars of fire, now I struggle just to make a few sparks... At least I can still get tea to the perfect temperature every time. Small mercies, I suppose."

Last edited:

Novellover

BAHAHA! That would be an Fun thing to see! The Existential Crisis And Self-esteem Drop would be Heart-wrenching but necessary Combine that with Cringe

D

Deleted member 26725

Perhaps when I have more time on my hands. 🕰️:sweat_smile:
I might title the story, "The Otome Game Villainess Got Reincarnated Into Our World With Her Powers!?" something like that! ✍️:blob_evil_two:
Do it please!!!
Perhaps when I have more time on my hands. 🕰️:sweat_smile:
I might title the story, "The Otome Game Villainess Got Reincarnated Into Our World With Her Powers!?" something like that! ✍️:blob_evil_two:
How could she react when she notices her life became a game? XD

Last edited by a moderator: