Over Three Hundred Views! Q&A Segment

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Hello, I have recently achieved over three hundred views here on scribblehub, and in celebration I have decide to host a Q&A segment for you guys to get to know me and my story a little better.

So if you'd like please ask any questions about my story or if you'd just like to know me better.

every time I read the title of your novel, I get confused. Epic what? adventures? tales?

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Hello, I have recently achieved over three hundred views here on scribblehub, and in celebration I have decide to host a Q&A segment for you guys to get to know me and my story a little better.

So if you'd like please ask any questions about my story or if you'd just like to know me better.
This might sound a bit rude, but couldn’t you have done this Q&A in your chapter comments, since that will get all our core audience rather than fandoms?

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
every time I read the title of your novel, I get confused. Epic what? adventures? tales?
An epic usually refers to a very long poem that contains many adventures throughout, think of the odyssey or the Iliad.
My story is basically that minus the poem part, a very long story containing multiple adventures.
This might sound a bit rude, but couldn’t you have done this Q&A in your chapter comments, since that will get all our core audience rather than fandoms?
I understand where you are coming from, but I thought posting here would be suitable I didn't think that it spark up any controversy.
What's your story?
My story is about a dude that end up in a completely different world with none of the standard isekai tropes. He is just a dude trying to make his way through this world and by sheer coincidence he gets a newly hatched dragon to help him on his journey. I also take horror elements and add them to many classical monsters in the story.

Last edited:

Lloyd

Professional Writer
My story is about a dude that end up in a completely different world with none of the standard isekai tropes. He is just a dude trying to make his way through this world and by sheer coincidence he gets a newly hatched dragon to help him on his journey. I also take horror elements and add them to many classical monsters in the story.
No, link your story. Some mobile users cant see signatures.

Snusmumriken

Vagabond and traveller
What are your plans for the future?
Are you planning on writing this novel exclusively or branching out?
How long is the expected final word count?
What were you feeling when the first number became 3?